melissa s.
Camby, IN

Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.

Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes It takes time though . It takes approximately 4 years to animate a film. .
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
2 years, 1 month ago
I really hope so! We loved the first movie and I'm sure we will love the second.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
2 years, 6 months ago
Didn't even know there was a second in the works!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes they are! I wonder what it will be about as well.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, there will be a sequel :)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
3 years, 3 months ago
They are coming out with frozen 2.
Sheyla A.
Sheyla A.
San diego , CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes they are! Frozen 2 its on the works!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
I don't think it is anything like a full movie, just a short clip.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
3 years, 3 months ago
It is a short. Supposed to be available when the new Cinderella comes out in theaters, it will be shown in theaters along with it.
Calista F.
Calista F.
El Centro , CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I really hope not. A short (or several) would be cute, but I hate when sequels are made. They usually take away from the originals.