BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Angie S.
Can’t go wrong with anything Disney for your children! As a family we love to spend time together and Disney is always involved! My son and daughter love Disney! Highly Recommend!
Brianna B.
Ok, so I know this has kind of blown up in the past few years, but it is actually a really good movie. Disney made a princess movie that is actually different, and it has a great plot with even some unexpected moments to it. Which is awesome, especially for what some people would call a stereotypical princess movie.
Amanda F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As annoying as we parent can find this movie (lol), it is pretty great. It has a wonderful message that you shouldn't hide who you truly are just because you're different from others. The songs are pretty catchy and the characters are relatable. I would recommend it to all parents of young ones, or to the Disney lover in all of us.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my families all time favorite Disney movie.  All the songs are so catchy, the story line is great and we all just love it.  My oldest, 9 years old to my  youngest, 2 years old all love it...including me.  We have Friday night movie night and this is watched more than any other movie.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
So many people don't like this movie, and I don't understand why! It's one of my favorite movies, and it perfectly describes me and my sister! The best thing about this movie is sisters love is what breaks a curse, not a man. I would definitely recommend this movie to those with sisters, it's definitely a tear jerker.
Tara B.
Great movie! Adults & kids love it. My LO dances around when they sing. As an adult it thought it was too cute & catchy. Great story line too. Greatest kid movie!
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This is such a positive and inspiring movie! This teaches kids that just because you're different it doesn't mean you can't be yourself. It also emphasizes that love between family is strong enough to help anything! The characters are enchanting, the graphics are beautiful, and the music is amazing! I highly recommend!
Janina C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The cold doesn't bother me anyway, but the song gets stuck in my head. I found Frozen charming and very well made. Most of the songs were catchy and fun (though I absolutely hated the trolls song...I just think they could've let that one go). The character designs were wonderful and they picked wonderful actors/actresses. While I don't believe this movie is better than the lion king (I mean,come on that's my favorite movie) it is great. Would definitely recommend it for all ages.
alexis H.
Orange Park, FL
This is the best animated movie of all time! Its great for kids and parents. Great for the whole family. Its full of magical and mystical adventures. It always teaches great lessons about love family and friendship. Its a movie you'll never forget. With amazing songs that will be stuck in your brain and heart.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
I bought this to see with my niece and nephew and they loved it! they did not take their eyes off of it at all. now every time they are around they are screaming for me to put it on. I don't mind, keeps them sitting in the living room singing along to the songs instead of outside getting dirty! lol.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?