BY NONE #87 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Amanda F.
As annoying as we parent can find this movie (lol), it is pretty great. It has a wonderful message that you shouldn't hide who you truly are just because you're different from others. The songs are pretty catchy and the characters are relatable. I would recommend it to all parents of young ones, or to the Disney lover in all of us.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This is such a positive and inspiring movie! This teaches kids that just because you're different it doesn't mean you can't be yourself. It also emphasizes that love between family is strong enough to help anything! The characters are enchanting, the graphics are beautiful, and the music is amazing! I highly recommend!
Sophia N.
When frozen came out I was obsessed, I still love it and really enjoy watching it from time to time, the music is my favorite part, it's amazing.
Cassidy T.
This is one my favorite new movies that Disney has come out with. It is really funny with a good message. I loved Olaf the best:)
Alicia S.
Lots and lots of singing. This is more of a musical type Disney movie. I enjoy it very much though' as does my daughter
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
As much as I get tired of hearing the songs ..my daughter happiness is what matters. Gotta give it a five stars ...
Alexandra L.
I wasn't too wild about Frozen like I thought I would be. I'm a huge Disney fan, but it's just not my cup of tea.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
When I first saw the preview for this movie, I thought it would be silly...but I actually fell in love with it
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
So many people don't like this movie, and I don't understand why! It's one of my favorite movies, and it perfectly describes me and my sister! The best thing about this movie is sisters love is what breaks a curse, not a man. I would definitely recommend this movie to those with sisters, it's definitely a tear jerker.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is my families all time favorite Disney movie.  All the songs are so catchy, the story line is great and we all just love it.  My oldest, 9 years old to my  youngest, 2 years old all love it...including me.  We have Friday night movie night and this is watched more than any other movie.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?