Frozen (2 Discs) (Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital)

by Frozen

#5 in DVDs & Videos

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

Frozen (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (Widescreen)? Buy for Christmas gift this year since the new one just came to theaters?
We’ve never watched this, is it good for young boys too? He can have a short attention span 😂
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?
Start your review of Frozen (2 Discs) (Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital)!
Mary J.
Roswell, GA
Wow this is definitely a family favorite. Family and I will play that several times. I can even hear my husband sing with the kids. Help us on that one. However it's not their fault that my husband is a terrible singer don't tell anyone. Definitely this is a good substitution instead of going to the movies just pop up one of these DVDs some good popcorn and there's family night.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
This is my kids’ go to pick for family movie night. Yes, we have now watched it over 400 times and we have all memorized every single song, even my husband. But honestly this movie can never get old in my house. seeing how much my kids love this movie and how happy they are when we all sing the songs together makes me so happy!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Frozen (2 Discs) (Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital) uploaded by Nikki M.
What an adorable movie! Good for both boys and girls. Has humor and teaches life lessons. It has good acting and characters! This movie will never get old and we cant wait to see the second one!!
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What a fun movie for kids and family. Has such a good moral lesson i think maybe more for adults than children. After all children dont judge people think that is why so many people love this
Holly W.
Frankfort, IN
Frozen (2 Discs) (Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital) uploaded by Holly W.
Frozen is a staple in our household. We watch it probably 15 times a week. The music and the storyline is great for people of all ages. Easily my favorite Disney movie! My little girl sings her frozen songs every single day!
Belle H.
Bend, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have a lot of littles in my family, including adopted “nieces and nephews”. I’m constantly hearing “Wanna watch Elsa! Elsa!” Finally bought it so I could always have it on hand.
Rebecca B.
Oceanside
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A magical adventure from Disney that brings us not one princess but two! This is a journey of self discovery and learning that the most important relationships you can have are with friends and family. Watch out this has some catchy tunes that your kids will sing over and over again!
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Like everyone else this has taken over our home. My whole family enjoys it and we love movies with singing
Panna P.
2 years later and my child is still obsessed with this movie. The songs are stuck in our heads, a day doesn't go by where she isn't singing a song from Frozen.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This is such a positive and inspiring movie! This teaches kids that just because you're different it doesn't mean you can't be yourself. It also emphasizes that love between family is strong enough to help anything! The characters are enchanting, the graphics are beautiful, and the music is amazing! I highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...