BY CHRIS BUCK & JENNIFER LEE #21 in Movies

In "Frozen," fearless optimist Anna teams up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.

• Raise your hand if you cried when Olaf melted ūüėĘ3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character? Mine's Olaf 9 Answers
  • Ls this movie intresting/4 Answers
Frozen
  • "A really cute movie, I know some many people have bad stuff to say about it, but I could watch it a thousand times over, so catchy. " in 30 reviews
  • "This is a great, new Disney movie that has come out in recent years but it definitely doesn't come close to being my favorite Disney movie of all time." in 20 reviews
  • "Pros true to what Disney is and it made a beautiful beautiful cartoon with the great songs and characters that are so memorable and of course having more than just one princess to love who doesn't love that are they take it to such a great place in the story line underneath it all was just lovely I love frozen love love love it " in 19 reviews
  • "Great for the whole family and finally a children's film aimed at young girls that isn't about falling in love with a boy." in 15 reviews
  • "The songs are really cute and girls just go crazy over "Let it go" There is some decent adult humour in there to make it more watchable, although I have always been a fan of disney so I really enjoyed it. " in 13 reviews
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is such a cute movie. I can see why a lot of young girls really got into this. i work in a preschool and on the bus rides I would have the radio plugged into to my spotify account and we usually heard Let It Go at least 3 times a day. The children loved it.
Clarissa S.
I really did not like this movie. While Olaf is funny, the storyline is predictable and the music is nothing new. It cannot be denied that Idina Menzel has an amazing voice, Let It Go sounds like she’s just screaming the whole song. I would not recommend this to my friends.
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not a bad animated movie! Decently funny, but it was heartwarming! It’s great for all ages too! The characters and plot are okay! The soundtrack is great though. Wouldn’t watch again, it was okay! It was overhyped in my opinion.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly, I think this movie was way overrated. Everyone was obsessed. Why? Because it's Disney. The soundtrack got annoying very quickly. I didn't love the storyline and thought the ending was lame. Kids love it though, and I suppose that's all that matters.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My niece love this movie.!:)) I think this is not the best cartoon movie I have seen but it is good. It has good scenes. What I do not like is when they sing I have not liked that since preK:((
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What an adorable movie! Olaf is the cutest thing! However there is too much singing in the movie, in my opinion . It’s super cute though. I’d love to see a second one come out!
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
One word... OLAF!!!!!! I am an avid Disney and all kids movie fan but OMG OLAF IS MY FAVORITE! This movie is an incredible movie not only for the characters but also for the plot. I grew up on the Disney princess movies and they are all more or less the same plot line, a girl has problems, finds a guy, and falls in love, happily ever after. Frozen on the other hand focused on the relationship of sisters and emphasized that a guy didn't fix their problems but rather building strong and honest relationships helped you grow stronger. I highly recommend this movie not only to all kids but also all adults!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who isn't still singing..."Let it go, let it go".  I know I am!  I went to the movie theater with my daughter to watch this movie and we turned right around and watched the very next showing of it because it was so good.  My daughter still remembers going and we have yet to find a show worth watching back to back at the movie theater.  This is a great movie with great music and a great story line.  We loved it back then and still love it today as we share it with little sisters who are starting to get into Frozen.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love Frozen ! I don't care that I am an adult, this movie is amazing ! I have always said when I have children they will watch this movie (I have a son so i doubt he will watch this movie). My favorite character would have to be Olaf because he just cracks me up with just him being him. This movie is a great family movie for young children and also adults ! If you haven't seen this movie already, I highly recommend you to see it !
Maya S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Esta pel√≠cula es una pel√≠cula incre√≠ble no s√≥lo para los personajes, sino tambi√©n para la trama. Crec√≠ en las pel√≠culas de la princesa de Disney y todos son m√°s o menos la misma l√≠nea de argumento, una chica tiene problemas, encuentra un chico, y se enamora, felizmente siempre despu√©s. Congelados por otro lado se centr√≥ en la relaci√≥n de las hermanas y enfatiz√≥ que un chico no arreglar sus problemas, sino m√°s bien la construcci√≥n de relaciones fuertes y honestas ayud√≥ a crecer m√°s fuerte. Recomiendo esta pel√≠cula no s√≥lo a todos los ni√Īos, sino tambi√©n a todos los adultos!
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you think that they will come out with a second Frozen?
Jennifer  D.
Which character was your least favorite?
Kimesha D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Best song from movie?
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
WHO LOVES THAT SONG ( LET IT GO ) ...ME AND MY LIL GIRLS LOVE IT ..