BY CHRIS BUCK & JENNIFER LEE #30 in Movies

In "Frozen," fearless optimist Anna teams up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.

• Raise your hand if you cried when Olaf melted ūüėĘ2 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character? Mine's Olaf 7 Answers
  • Ls this movie intresting/3 Answers
Frozen
  • "A really cute movie, I know some many people have bad stuff to say about it, but I could watch it a thousand times over, so catchy. " in 30 reviews
  • "This is a great, new Disney movie that has come out in recent years but it definitely doesn't come close to being my favorite Disney movie of all time." in 20 reviews
  • "Pros true to what Disney is and it made a beautiful beautiful cartoon with the great songs and characters that are so memorable and of course having more than just one princess to love who doesn't love that are they take it to such a great place in the story line underneath it all was just lovely I love frozen love love love it " in 19 reviews
  • "Great for the whole family and finally a children's film aimed at young girls that isn't about falling in love with a boy." in 15 reviews
  • "The songs are really cute and girls just go crazy over "Let it go" There is some decent adult humour in there to make it more watchable, although I have always been a fan of disney so I really enjoyed it. " in 13 reviews
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
There are some very funny and cute moments in this movie but it definitely my least favorite of all the Disney Princess movies....i think there was so much Frozen over kill that when I finally saw the movie I was like ugh we get it, let it go.

Aside from that I will say this movie has a great story about sisters and that you dint have to fall in love with a man to be strong, brave ect.
Kayla G.
It was a cute movie, but I feel like they messed up on a few things. My kids love it, but both my husband and I have rewritten it to be better. I don't know, I feel like they took a great idea, rushed it and didn't complete it the right way. Few holes in the middle. Not my favorite disney movie. Music is great and fun though! Kids love it, I just personally found it lacking.
Naomi E.
This is a really cute movie, it really is, but I have watched this movie literally hundreds of times. The songs are so catchy and I like the storyline. The best part of this movie is that there is humor so I do laugh alongside my kids. Everyone should watch it at least once and probably not more than a few times so you won't be sick of it like me. Lol
Ale M.
this movie is so good for when you are first starting to show your kids the meaning of family and morals. it shows great examples of sisterhood and the love they have for each other. its funny, entertaining and very sentimental. The songs in this movie are so catchy, you will catch yourself singing along after you see the movie again!!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
This movie was excellently done. I went and saw it in theaters three times, and own it and still watch it and listen to the soundtrack consistently. Overall, I love that it has such strong female characters. I also adore that there is no romantic relationship for Elsa, and that it focuses on the love of family and not a prince.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
The songs associated with Frozen make for one of the best Disney soundtracks. The fact that the princesses don't end up married and that they don't seek out the approval of men is an inspiring story for every little girl and boy about independence and knowing what is right for you. Its a great lesson in family and friendship!
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Biggest plot twist in Disney history, but I loved it. The movie had a lot of holes where information was missing. But I loved the storyline and the characters. I love how Disney finally made a movie about sisterhood and love of family and not just about becoming beautiful to get a prince. One of my favorite Disney movies.
sarah C.
Las Vegas, NV
As a Disney movie, this definitely appeals to all ages! The songs are catchy(practically annoyingly so) and the animation is cute. The talent is definitely apparen't in Idina Menzel, and her co-star Kristen Bell. I would recommend this as a family movie as it has great moral lessons and the humor appeals to all ages.
Jasmine N.
Great movie that shows how strong the true bond of sisters can be. Very girl power. If you have daughters this is a good movie that sticks to the true Disney sense where in the end everyone has there happy ending. Songs are addictive and you will find yourself singing along. One of the good ones.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I can't help but love this movie! Classic Disney music and fun combined with not one, but TWO female leads? I'm in! I'm probably one of the few adults not tired of hearing "Let It Go" when my nieces and nephew break into song--but I've always been a major Disney fan so that should be no surprise.
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you think that they will come out with a second Frozen?
Jennifer  D.
Which character was your least favorite?
Kimesha D.
Pop Culture Expert
Who's your favorite character?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Best song from movie?
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
WHO LOVES THAT SONG ( LET IT GO ) ...ME AND MY LIL GIRLS LOVE IT ..