BY CHRIS BUCK & JENNIFER LEE

In "Frozen," fearless optimist Anna teams up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.

• Who’s your favorite character???5 Answers
  • Raise your hand if you cried when Olaf melted 😢3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character? Mine's Olaf 9 Answers
Frozen
  • "A really cute movie, I know some many people have bad stuff to say about it, but I could watch it a thousand times over, so catchy. " in 30 reviews
  • "This is a great, new Disney movie that has come out in recent years but it definitely doesn't come close to being my favorite Disney movie of all time." in 20 reviews
  • "Pros true to what Disney is and it made a beautiful beautiful cartoon with the great songs and characters that are so memorable and of course having more than just one princess to love who doesn't love that are they take it to such a great place in the story line underneath it all was just lovely I love frozen love love love it " in 19 reviews
  • "Great for the whole family and finally a children's film aimed at young girls that isn't about falling in love with a boy." in 15 reviews
  • "The songs are really cute and girls just go crazy over "Let it go" There is some decent adult humour in there to make it more watchable, although I have always been a fan of disney so I really enjoyed it. " in 13 reviews
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
Honestly, I have a love/hate relationship with the movie.  I like Olaf, the soundtrack, and the storyline.  Although I cannot get over how annoying the soundtrack will get after awhile.  I have babysat kids who watch this on replay and cousins so this movie does it annoying.  I do like the storyline and the connection to Elsa and Anna, because it is very relatable to my personal experiences.  Its a good children's movie, but it was definitely get ANNOYING!
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well, I think it's one of Disney's best movies. Not only for its effects and wonderful songs, but for the end, I think it is appropriate that the conflict is not solved by a kiss of true love, if not by an act of love between sisters.
In addition to me it does not seem bad to me that hans becomes bad, since kristoff is really the one with the good heart,I do not think that Olaf is too childish, well, maybe a little, but that does not matter, I laughed a lot with him. before I thought that Olaf was going to be the typical character that passes by thanking for no sense, but no, I got a big surprise.
That said, frozen is a perfect movie in all its aspects, and could not give less than 5 stars!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Seriously cannot go wrong with Disney movies or Pixar, they have amazing picture, amazing stories. Being older when Frozen came out I didn't get into it as much as younger kids had/have. but that didn't stop be from watching it, nor falling in love with all the characters especially Olaf! I love the story it tells, the girls are so independent and don't need a prince to get them to who they need to be! Elsa is a great example for young girls and i love that about this movie! I love all the colors and characters in the movie! The whole movie pulls at your heart but also is fun, exciting and intriguing to watch! Also the sound track to this movie is every little girls favorite!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is such a cute movie. I can see why a lot of young girls really got into this. i work in a preschool and on the bus rides I would have the radio plugged into to my spotify account and we usually heard Let It Go at least 3 times a day. The children loved it.
Riah W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I hate this movie so much; all of the singing and characters and just blah. I had a niece that would non-stop watch this movie and I got so sick and tired of it. She'd do nothing but sing the songs and sing the one about letting it go or something and all of the lyrics would get stuck in my head. This movie is terrible.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Although this movie got a lot of hype and promotional a lot of merchandise was made off of it I do think it’s a really good movie. I love the story and I do think it was so funny the characters were definitely iconic. The songs were also very memorable and lovely
Clarissa S.
I really did not like this movie. While Olaf is funny, the storyline is predictable and the music is nothing new. It cannot be denied that Idina Menzel has an amazing voice, Let It Go sounds like she’s just screaming the whole song. I would not recommend this to my friends.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima
What i love anout frozen that usually the Movies all talk about true love being a guy and in this case it turned out to be her sisters love. Which in reality is the truest love. My little 4 year old loves elsa shell pretend and dance and sing to this song!
Jennisy t.
Modesto
I am 23 and i watched this and i think i was more entertained than the kids i was babysitting. I honestly believe it is a funny movie. If you are an adult watching it you should know what i mean. I don't want to spoil it for no one so just enjoy the movie!
Lauren N.
In the last 4 years I’ve heard nothing but kids sing “ let it gooooo let it goooo” so that alone tells you how much kids enjoyed this movie. Every little girl looks up to Elsa and wants to be just like her . Very nice little movie
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you think that they will come out with a second Frozen?
Jennifer  D.
Which character was your least favorite?
Kimesha D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Best song from movie?
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
WHO LOVES THAT SONG ( LET IT GO ) ...ME AND MY LIL GIRLS LOVE IT ..