Frownies Rose Water Hydrator Spray uploaded by Charnita F.Frownies Rose Water Hydrator Spray uploaded by Jessie M.

BY FROWNIES

with Active Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid Frownies Rose Water Hydrator Spray™ combines the proven anti-aging benefits of rose water and glycerin with antioxidant Vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and 100% pure essential oils. ; see more...

• I'm in need of this, like now! Winter is horrible to my f...2 Answers
  • I have heard that using rose water really helps with refr...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to set makeup and does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Great smell and it feels so hydrating and refreshing on the face! I use it after applying makeup but also before hand sometimes just for that hydrating fresh feeling. " in 3 reviews
Megan D.
Batavia, OH
I received this product in a Birchbox and have only recently decided to use it. It's simple but adorable packaging, and the spray bottle works very well as a mist. Although I haven't had any results that have really changed my skin tone (or priming my makeup), the product seems hydrating and smells great and I will continue to use until it's gone. I don't think I'll be re-purchasing this product though, because I know I could make my own rose water hydrating spray on my own for a better price.
Madonna F.
Waldorf, MD
I found out about this through birchbox, tried it right away, and liked it so much that i ordered additional Frownies facial Patches for under my eyes. after just one use, i noticed the skin under my eyes looked "fresh" (not as dark or sunken in). i try to use this once a week -when I'm able to slow down a relax. also refreshing to spray on face when stored in the refrigerator. contains anti-aging benefits of rose water and has antioxidant Vitamin E and 100% pure essential oils. refreshes and rehydrates dry/tired skin.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN
Yes! I love using rose water spray for a refresher and to set makeup!!!! It has such a refreshing scent and helps to wake me up first thing before I put on any makeup.......then I use it again after all my makeup is applied and it works as a setting spray as well!!!!!
Laura R.
I received this product in one of my monthly Birchbox subscription boxes and will definitely be ordering more. I use mineral make up and a couple of fine misty squirts of this give my finished look a nice dewy fresh appearance. It has a lightly rosy scent that dissipates quickly and has not bothered my sensitive skin.
Ashley D.
Caitlyn M.
Sanford, FL
absolutely in love with rose water. not only is it good for the face and setting your makeup, it is also amazing for hair.
Maggie R.
I heard great things about this product but was very disappointed with the outcome. I used it for about 3 weeks and had no results.
Shelby p.
I absolutely love rose water! It makes my face feel so clean and refreshed. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
Love love love this product, super hydrating and refreshing, smells amazing and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Heard this is amazing and well it is makes your makeup stay on and keep your skin hydrated and beautiful
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I have heard that using rose water really helps with refreshing the skin as well as making it healthier. Is this true for this product because I am in serious need of it, is it worth it?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Has anyone used this to set makeup and does it work well?
Kari M.
Milwaukee, Wi
I'm in need of this, like now! Winter is horrible to my face. Where do you find this?
reema m.
Is this rosw water better than the Mario badescu rose water? Please answe this, I cant decide wich one to buy???