BY FROWNIES

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A Soap-Free Fruit Cider Wash That Cleanses, Balances And Revives Environmentally Or Hormonally Stressed Skin Wild-Crafted Herbal Extracts Frownies Ph-Balancing Complexion Wash™ Cleanses And Detoxifies The Skin Of Environmental Pollutants, Makeup And Harmful Bacteria.&Nbsp; It Exfoliates And Balances The Skin Leaving It Pure, Refreshed And Radiant. 100% Pure Essential Oils No Artificial Fragrances No Animal Products Or Testing Made In Usa Questions? Call 1-800-648-6891 Or Visit Frownies.Com see more...

• I've never tried this product because it was a little pricey, is ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in one of my subscription boxes and I was intrigued to try it out. After opening, my first thought was that this product smells exactly like Pinesol to me. I decided to give it a go anyway and I really wish I hadn’t done so. I had to stop using this and throw the rest away because it made my skin SO dry. My skin has begun flaking and peeling and that has NEVER happened to me before. This is the only change I made in my routine so I don’t believe it could be anything else. My skin isn’t dry to begin with so this is very unusual. I do not recommend this to anyone!!
Bianca S.
Athens, OH
I've never tried this product because it was a little pricey, is it worth it?