Frownies Facial Pads uploaded by Renee S.Frownies Facial Pads uploaded by Patricia R.Frownies Facial Pads uploaded by Chrissy F.

BY FROWNIES

Don't be fooled by imitations! Frownies keep faces free from lines and looking youthful. Apply these pads to the corner of your eyes and mouth to dramatically reduce lines by training the underlying facial muscles to regain strength and tone. Reduce wrinkles while you sleep! Frownies® on... Frown lines gone!™ Use on Corners of Eyes and Mouth 144 Patches 1-2 month supply Dermatologist Approved Makeup Artist Recommended The Original Frownies Unequaled quality since 1889 No animal testing Contains:   Unbleached natural kraft paper with water-activated gum adhesive. The secret of Frownies has been passed along by generations of women and men in entertainment and the public eye who rely on this amazingly effective method to maintain a youthful appearance. Frownies® Facial Patches are the safe, natural way to dramatically reduce or eliminate expressio see more...

• I received these in a bulu box. Do they actually work &am...2 Answers
  • I need something for my lines an ear by eyebrows. I hate ...1 Answers
  • Yikes! I am now looking like a 3D map in the morning! Wil...3 Answers
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Frownies have been around for decades and are in my opinion worth it. I have dry and dehydrated skin so I know I'm more predisposed to wrinkles than my oily skinned friends. Using these about three times a week for three years now has helped me train myself not to frown and definitely improved the firmness of my forehead, if I forget for a week or two I can see the difference, though not actual wrinkles. I give them to friends and most are like them but aren't as blown away as they are when they first try products like acid or retinol (other things I make them try). Do I wish they were a little cheaper, yes because they're easy to make but they're essential to me. You need them, but you need to be dedicated.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

actually this product has not finished convercerme , it is very annoying to have that bonding adhesive on the face is very uncomfortable, besides not feel or observe difference , I think I prefer masks and creams , plus feel they are more effective, to remove it see red , not recommended especially for people with sensitive skin, I do not like
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
My mom absolutely swears by these, she's used them for over 5 years and says they've done wonders for her. I've tried them before and they aren't uncomfortable and really stay on well! Overall great product and I'd definitely recommend to someone concerned about forehead wrinkles!
Patricia R.
Don't waste money on this product and as I did. It's designed for wrinkles on the corners of eyes and mouth and comes in sheets that you spray with Rose Water Hydrator Spray, which was never mentioned when ordered.

I'm all about anything that will help fend off wrinkles but not into spending money on products that are falsely advertised and if I could give it less than 5 stars, I would.
Chrissy F.
Toms river, Nj
4 nights in and I already see a difference. These don't take much getting used to, first time was a bit strange having it stuck to your forehead all night but it really is fine and it works!!
Ebonie C.
Decatur, GA
I just started using these and so far I'm quit impressed. Easy to use and sticks really well. They were a bit expensive (IMO) but otherwise I have no complaints at all.
Renee S.
Mishawaka, IN
Eh. I got this to help my 11 lines, but I really only have a 1 line. The first night, it was awesome in the am. Since, I've seen no help. I'm still trying but don't have much hope.
Erin L.
Apo, AP
I did not like these... it was like licking and sticking a envelope seal on your face... In the morning I found my skin was irritated and had marks from having pieces of paper stuck to it all night long.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Buy these now. Yes you may look like an alien while you sleep but they do the trick. It feels like your skin got tight over night which is good when you hit 40
Thalia G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Amazing product I like it no harsh chemicals my skin felt really good after one use not recommend for people with sensitive skin but overall great product
Jen J.
Sechelt
Yikes! I am now looking like a 3D map in the morning! Will these help smooth my new valleys?
karen P.
San Jose , CA
Where can you buy these?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received these in a bulu box. Do they actually work & how exactly do you use them
Beth C.
Orlando, FL
I need something for my lines an ear by eyebrows. I hate them.

Amazon