Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsFrownies
Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches

Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches

by Frownies

If you see wrinkles starting to appear at the corners of your eyes be proactive- moisturize religiously and smooth the skin with Frownies Corner of Eyes and Mouth Facial Patch*. Before crow's feet become deep stop them with anti-wrinkle treatment. 144 FACIAL PATCHES PER BOX. How to Apply: Gently smooth out the skin and apply a moistened patch over the smoothed skin. Leave the patch on at least three hours, over night is best. Soak the patch with water to remove and apply Immune Shield wrinkle softening vitamin E serum to support skin. Money-Back Guarantee We are so confident you will see results before the end of your first month of continuous use of our Facial Patches, that if your frown lines do not show any signs of improvement, we will refund your full purchase price

Frownies Exclusive; Anti aging wrinkle treatment; Use daily or nightly; leave on for a minimum of three hours; Trains the underlying facial muscles to regain the strength and tone they have lost; Direct from manufacturer

Does anyone know what the adhesive is made out for the forehead, and between the eye patches? Also, does this pull your hair out?
Does anyone have long term reviews for this product Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches ?
Start your review of Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches!
Jamie B.
Niles
Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I ordered these on Amazon 🚙 and was impressed they actually worked 😯 considering I didn’t spend a whole lot 💰 (I also purchased the spray and it helped the adhesive. ) I used for a few consecutive days with a noticeable difference and will probably use them again if I am preparing for an event 👗 or photos 📸 (or if I ever have to actually go into the office 💼)
Natalie S.
Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches uploaded by Natalie S.
I just started using these while I sleep and I have to say, they seem to be working! I can feel the muscles in my forehead still working even after taking the patch off. Only thing is it’s hard to peel off my face in the morning and feels like ripping off a bandaid. I will definitely buy more when I run out, but they come with so many patches it will take me a while!
Jacqueline H.
Santa Ana, CA
Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches uploaded by Jacqueline H.
I bought these and not knowing exactly what it was. These are face patches you put on at night before you go to bed. You use the rose water spray to each patch you apply to your face and leave over night. These are actually wonderful a secret from the vintage movies stars. You do notice a difference once you take the patch off your face. I am very pleased. Thank you #frownies #frowniesfacialpatches #beauty
Madyson B.
Purcellvile
Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches uploaded by Madyson B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these they come with 144 patches in one package. They are very effective you wear them when you go to sleep and when you wake up you can already tell a slight difference in the wrinkle. These will last me for a long time but I will most definitely buy again! Frownies Corners of Eyes and Mouth (NEW PINK BOX) 144 patches
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Frownies are completely fantastic. They do not work as fast as Botox but they do work! Use 3 times a week, for at least 3 hours. I wear them over night. Try Frownies, they work!
Diane S.
South Riding, VA
I was skeptical, but these really work to reduce the lines between the eyes and on the forehead. Giving it 4 stars because it does have a bit of a strange smell.
Micah H.
Oklahoma City, OK
The patches are made out of a stiff material so they didn’t stick to my skin very well. I was very disappointed in the quality of these.
breanne B.
Hilliard, OH
This is an interesting product. It’s not horrible to wear but it is annoying. I put some on my forehead for a few hours and it definitely did smooth my forehead lines - temporarily. Apparently this product takes a lot of commitment, and I will not be partaking. The dealbreaker with this product is- THE SMELL. Once damp, these smell rotten. A foul odor that doesn’t seem intentional. Absolutely horrid. Makes me wonder what is actually in the adhesive!
Shannan F.
Riverdale Pk, MD
I started using these every night when I began seeing wrinkles above my eyebrows in the morning. Since then the wrinkles are gone. Everyone needs to use these. Especially if you sleep on your side or face. Highly recommended!
Laura C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy to use! But you need to use continuously for a long time to get results. Cheaper than Botox but takes commitment. I love that you get so many in a package and it lasts a long time. I use them with a spritz of Garnier rose water spray to adhere them to my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilia S.
Linden, NJ
Natalie S.
il y a 3 mois
Sara M. il y a 6 jours
I do, and they really work especially for deep forehead lines. I love frownies.