FROSTY PAWS® Peanut Butter Flavor

It’s no secret how much dogs like peanut butter. Match this flavor with the fun experience of our FROSTY PAWS cup, and you have a winning combo. Every cup combines the protein, vitamins and minerals that dogs need with the peanut-buttery taste they love. Don’t be surprised if your pooch starts performing tricks without even being asked.

Ingredients

water, whey, soy flour, coconut oil, polydextrose, peanut butter syrup (peanuts, corn oil, salt), maltodextrin, sorbitol, monoglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, dipotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), ferrous fumarate, natural flavor, salt, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin

How did your dogs like this product? I saw this and that it was a great idea.
Where can you buy these?!? Our Wal-Mart stopped carrying them and my miniature schnauzer LOVES them!
Where can I find these. Would like to purchase these for my dogs
Start your review of FROSTY PAWS® Peanut Butter Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“A little pricey, but they are a nice treat for dogs every now and then ” in 1 review
“He goes crazy for them and won't stop licking even when the container is empty.” in 1 review
“There was a slight peanut butter flavor and it was very cold but that's about it. ” in 1 review
“The dogs love peanut butter and ice.” in 1 review
San Jose
My dogs go nuts for these treats! I love that they are carried in any store really. As far as improvements, i dont really see anything wrong. My 3 pitties def cant get enough!
Dog / Large
Framingham, MA
Purchased at: PETCO
My two chihuahuas absolutely love these frozen treats in the summer. They have no clue it’s not human food and they gobble them up. It keeps them cool on the hot days and is their favorite: peanut butter. I like that these are available at both Petco and PetSmart because since I don’t buy their dog food there, I just pick a box up when I get crickets for my reptiles!
Dog, Other / Small, Medium, Large
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are just the cutest treat for your doggo especially in the summer. The peanut butter dogs love. Also my dogs have always loved dairy. Such as cheese. Dog ice cream should have been invented eons ago. Recommended for all dog parents. Most pet stores and supermarkets carry these.
Brent, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these when they first came out, but lately hasn’t liked them as much. I’m not sure if the flavor has changed, because I’m not going to eat dog food. It’s definitely worth a try though, especially if you like to spoil your fur baby with his own ice cream when you treat yourself!
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
These are a must have for my dogs. Great treat that takes them more than 10 seconds to devour. Awesome to have for days outdoors when it’s really hot. Affordable and a great treat for dogs! Highly recommend.
Dog / Medium
My dog loves these on hot summer days. It’s like she gets a treat and she gets cooled off! It also keeps her occupied for a while, so that’s a plus. Would definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FROSTY PAWS® Peanut Butter Flavor uploaded by Anna G.
FROSTY PAWS® Peanut Butter Flavor uploaded by Anna G.
My fur babies go nuts over this ice cream! We buy 2-3 boxes at a time because it has happened that they've sold out at our local H-E-B. I can't tell if they have a preference between the original or the peanut butter, they just love it so much! I would love to see more flavors, maybe bacon or banana? When my husband and I go grocery shopping, THEY JUST KNOW. They will wait right next to the refrigerator and point their snouts to the top, until they get ice cream! It's a great treat and i would especially recommend as a treat when the summer months come rolling around to help cool them down after playing outside! Spoil your fur babies and buy them ice cream!
Dog / Large
Purchased at: Walmart
Both my dogs- a beagle and a pug , love this! In the summer I give these as a treat. They seem to prefer the peanut butter flavor . It keeps them busy for a good bit and they really feel like they have gotten something really special. They about about 1 each if u break it down but are a great occasional treat for dogs. 5 out of 5
Dog / Small, Medium
Lexington
This is my dogs favorite flavor of the ice cream, she’s a medium sized dog and this is her favorite treat on a hot day! Takes her a while to finish too which is nice. Would like it if more than 4 came in a box though, slightly expensive but excellent treat
Grand Rapids
FROSTY PAWS® Peanut Butter Flavor uploaded by Maggie K.
FROSTY PAWS® Peanut Butter Flavor uploaded by Maggie K.
My sweet dog loves this product! It has worker really well to cool her down in the summer heat. I was a little worried to get them because she’s picky but she loves them! Would recommend to anyone who is looking to cool down their pooch.
Dog / Medium, Large
Ask a question to the Influenster community...