Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFrosty Paws
Frosty Paws Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs

Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs

Who has tried these with there dogs?
What are these exactly?
Are these fairly healthy for dogs?
Start your review of Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs!
Product Highlights
They are not picky about the flavors but seem to actually enjoy the regular more than the Peanut butter.in reviews
I'm fairly certain she gave herself a brain freeze from eating it so quickly, but we got the peanut butter flavor (not sure if there's others out there) and she devoured it.in reviews
I think this is a little pricey but my dogs love it.in reviews
I don't know if it tasted good, but she couldn't get enough of it!in reviews
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Jamie J.
My dog and my other dogs I had really loved this pup cream. Definitely a super fun treat for them to have on a hot summer day to cool down. Just wish it was cheaper or more in the box for the money you pay. Nice treat for once in awhile.
Marina S.
San Pedro, CA
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Marina S.
Purchased at: Target
My dogs love this as a treat and it’s so good on a hot days. It’s perfect to let your fur baby lick straight out of the cup!
LaToya D.
Portsmouth, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by LaToya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves this stuff! We had a really hot day and played a lot outside so this was a sweet reward for him. He was sitting patiently while I was inspecting how much he'd eaten😂 He ate this whole cup nonstop (well except for a brain freeze or two). Will buy these for him again.
Sehab V.
Saint Peters, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog absolutely loves this! There's no sugar added, it's affordable and easy to use. My dog goes crazy, I purchase every summer. Definitely recommend!
Ashley  R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Ashley  R.
My dog loves ice cream night in my house! He gets his own too.... he loves it ❤️❤️ 5 stars for sure !!!
Angela D.
Racine, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Angela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs love their frosty paws! They are a nice treat especially in the summer and it keeps them entertained for a little while. They come in mint and peanut butter. I buy them at my local pet store, they're super affordable and little to no mess. I'm glad I found these for my dogs, I feel like sometimes they be want to cool off with an ice cream treat in the summer. I have definitely bought them again with no hesitation. I really recommend them and my vet said that they are absolutely safe as well. Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs|Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs|Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs|Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs
Michelle S.
Red Oak, TX
My dogs love these treats. We usually heat them up for about 10 seconds so that they can get the treat out of the plastic cup. We try to given it to them on hot days.
Jenny S.
Stanton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Jenny S.
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Jenny S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a great little cup of joy for my doggo. I highly recommend these for the pups in the summer to help them cool down. My dog is a 75lb pit bull so one cup is enough but if you have a much smaller breed you can probably use half of a cup and save the rest for later. My pup sure enjoys it and can’t resist it!
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My puppy loves this treat! It’s nice to give your dog a small and different treat sometimes it’s really exciting and I’m glad that he loved it!Frosty Paws® Original Flavor | Ice Cream for Dogs
PAM A.
Olathe, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is our special occasion treat. Our dog loves his Ice cream. He eats it so fast I wonder if he gets brain freeze.