BY FROSTY PAWS

FROSTY PAWS® Original Flavor

We call it original. But for dogs, classic might be a better description. This recipe brings together a special blend of flavors that dogs can’t resist. And what’s inside the cups is nutritious, too! With vitamins and minerals, they’re as wholesome as they are delicious. You can feel happy knowing your dog is getting a treat that’s both yummy and good for him!

Ingredients

water, whey, soy flour, coconut oil, polydextrose, maltodextrin, sorbitol, monoglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, dipotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), ferrous fumarate, salt, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin

FROSTY PAWS® Original Flavor
  • "I'm fairly certain she gave herself a brain freeze from eating it so quickly, but we got the peanut butter flavor (not sure if there's others out there) and she devoured it." in 2 reviews
  • "They are not picky about the flavors but seem to actually enjoy the regular more than the Peanut butter." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't know if it tasted good, but she couldn't get enough of it!" in 1 review
  • "I think this is a little pricey but my dogs love it." in 1 review
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
My fur baby loves these! They’re perfect for a hot summers day especially for outside dogs. She literally lays down with hers and looks like she’s in heaven when she’s eating it! Love they don’t have anything bad in them I do wish they would come in more than a 4 pack! I don’t really know what “original flavor” is but she likes it. Gonna try peanut butter flavor next!
Kimberly R.
This is my dogs favorite treat in the afternoon! He gets a frosty beard every time and it’s hilarious. I love that it’s not a bad treat for them and they enjoy it so much.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
My fur babies loved these treats!! Super fun and cute!! They costed around $5 for the 4ct. I purchased mine at Walmart. I have four dogs so these don't last long at my house..!! They really enjoy them! It's a nice change for them I'm sure! I highly recommend them! [product:purina-frosty-paws-original---4-ct]
Teria L.
Davenport, IA
My dog always stares at me when Im eating ice cream - so of course i invested in this so he could have something to eat during the summer! He is a pompapoo so he is relatively small but he loves these things. he won't stop eating them! I have to typically take it away from him and wait a little so that the cold doesn't hurt his stomach and make him throw up! But besides that he loves this! I have only given him the original flavor! I haven't given him peanut butter but Im pretty sure he would like that flavor too.
M L.
Columbus, OH
I saw #frostypaws in the grocer freezer and thought I'd try this for my #furbaby, She thought this was the best treat ever and it took a little time to figure it all out.(being cold and in a little container) but I guess that animals really like it.
Amber B.
My 6 month old pup loves these.  She loves the peanut and original about the same and goes crazy when she sees the little box they come in!  I've never seen her more excited for a treat.  They are alittle pricey for just 4 in a box but I'll buy them again just for my pup to be happy.
Shae C.
My girl absolutely loves these. They are a perfect treat on a hot day! She prefers the original flavor and seriously goes to town on them! I love that they don't upset her sensitive stomach either. I would recommend to other dog owners who are looking for a special summer treat that is non-dairy.
Cassandra Z.
My dogs love these!! I never thought of buying things like this as a treat for my dogs, but you say the words "ice cream" around them now and they look right to the freezer for these HAHA
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
Our dogs love Frosty Paws and they are a great treat when it's the middle of a Texas summer, a birthday, or just because. We have been buying them for our dogs for years and probably always will. We love peanut butter and the plain flavors.
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
My fiancé got these for our 2 year old pibble mix. I've rewarded her with them after long walks through the greenbelts on rather warm afternoons, after she gets plenty of cool water. She's about 50 lbs, and can only eat about half of one before she loses interest. I'm not sure if she gets brain freeze or just knows her limit. Either way, she seems to love them. They last is us twice as long because she only eats half at a time! Definitely recommend. She's had no stomach upset or any other signs of intestinal distress from this product. She eats a very specific diet because she would purge after eating leading brand kibble, so the fact that she enjoys these and can keep them down makes me happy!
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I always think about buying this when I go to the store for my dogs. How do other dogs like it? is it worth it to buy?
Amanda G.
Robertsdale, AL
Has anyone tried this product or know where you can purchase them at ? I haven't been able to fine these ? Has you furr children had good experiences with this product ?
Sammy C.
What are these exactly?
Katlin W.
Are these fairly healthy for dogs?