Frosted Plum Treat Box uploaded by Shimmer S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Frosted Plum Shower Gel 60ml; (2) Frosted Plum Body Butter 50ml; (3) Plum Mini Crinkle Bath Lily see more...

Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I am in lovee with this aroma! Moreover, I am going crazy with the body shop new year's presents! I think that they look so good! So, to my mind, such box suits like for everybody. Here are highly-qualified products from a reliable brand, so why not?
Christina M.
Tampa
I was given this Treat Box as a gift last Christmas and I always find myself buying more after each month! Not only is the smell of Plum amazing but the price and feeling of my skin after application is unbelievable!
Jody D.
I got this one year for Christmas and once I tried it I fell in love. The smell.is so good. And it leaves your body feeling so good. I have purchased this product for others as gifts and got them hooked on it. Compares well to similar products.
Olivia W.
West Plains
Loved this box of treats! Long lasting and smells amazingly good!! A friend gave this to me as a present and it's probably my favorite. It was very gentle on my skin and didn't make me have rashes. I would definitely buy this product!
Dagmara N.
River Grove, IL
A friend bought this for me as a Thank you gift and I am truly obsessed with it. I have used the body butter so much and honestly its sooo soft and smells truly amazing!!
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
My little sister got me this cute little shower pack for Christmas, and I have used the shower gel and the loofa that comes in it so far. I love the way the plum shower gel smells, and it reminds me of Christmas time! I haven’t used the little body butter yet, but I adore body shop’s body butter!
michelle b.
I bought this for my sister for Christmas. She always had wanted something from The Body Shop but she had never gotten anything from The Body Shop so I decided to get her this. I decided to wrap it (bad idea because I'm terrible at wrapping) and it was very hard to wrap so I would suggest using it as a stocking stuffer. The scent is lovely and she loves the little set so she can take it with her when she travels so she can have something nice to use in her hotel room. The packaging is meant to look cute and it's easy to open but I would've preferred it if it was just a little box instead of having a handle. Still love the product though!
Rosalin G.
Branson
I got this as a gift which I always love and would never turn down but my family knocked it out of the park with this present. The smell the feel and how long it lasted exceeded my expectations by tenfold and left me wanting more I had to get another. Now my sister has one also!
Ashlynn M.
Florence, SC
I received the Frosted Plum Treat Box as a gift and I fell in love with the body butter! It is super thick and creamy and leaves my skin so soft and smooth; never greasy. Has the most delicious fragrance!! Will definitely buy again!!
Jessica G.
Salem, OR
Such an amazing, creamy , silky, smooth feel and messages right into your skin, bought it at the body shop in Portland and last forever!!!!! There are no cons only amazingness and I would buy it again once i use it all of course