BY MINI-WHEATS #75 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
Danielle D.
New Port Richey
This is my FAVORITE cereal! It's good for you AND tastes great! I usually find the off brand, which saves money! I eat this a few times a week and it fills you up.
Heather M.
etobicoke
This cereal is delicious with or without milk. I love it with cold or warm milk. It had the perfect amount of frosting on it so it’s not too sweet. It tends to be a bit pricey for the smaller boxes but the family size or jumbo size is a great deal.
Sin F.
I love eating these with strawberries and bananas and blueberries with some yogurt lol I don’t really like them as a cereal.
alyssa u.
Thunder Bay, ON
My all time favourite cereal. I will never get enough of the taste and they don’t overload on the frosting so they work.
Allison R.
British Columbia
This is good cereal. I prefer it over any other ones. The frosting is the best part to be honest
Tristan M.
This cereal is my absolute favorite. I could eat it every day. It's healthy but still tastes sugary, so it's perfect in my book.
Haley L.
Victoria
Best cereal ever. Recommend for sure to anyone that likes a healthier cereal but still a little sweetness
Jessica H.
West lorne, ON
Sooo good and my kids love this cereal and it’s filling which is nice a little pricy but so worth ir
Lindsey G.
This has always been one of my favorite cereals. It doesn't have as much sugar as some of the others and I feel good about the wheat. It's filling if you want a more hardy cereal, and can be a good snack too to just throw in a bag and eat dry.
Katie K.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite cereals! I buy these just about every single week. My favorite way to eat them is to wait till they get super soggy in the milk and then eat them.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?