BY MINI-WHEATS

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Original
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my absolute favorite cereals in the world I can eat it day or night for breakfast or dinner it's got plenty of fiber in it so I say is good for me haha.
Haleigh S.
kokomo
Purchased at: Target
This cereal is so yummy. Honestly, I prefer them dry and no milk. They taste so much better without milk. I usually take a bag of these to my early classes for breakfast.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
This is a favorite in my home as it is enjoyed by both the adults and the children. It is made with whole grains and is basically shredded wheat with a light frosting. The combination makes this one of the better tasting breakfast cereals in my opinion. I prefer to enjoy with unsweetened almond milk.
Robin W.
We love this cereal!    It is my favorite and one of my son's favorite.  A great way to increase the fiber intake for my children.  I would definitely recommend that everyone try them.  We like to eat them with milk but also as a dry snack on the run.  Multiple options!
Danielle D.
New Port Richey
This is my FAVORITE cereal! It's good for you AND tastes great! I usually find the off brand, which saves money! I eat this a few times a week and it fills you up.
Heather M.
etobicoke
This cereal is delicious with or without milk. I love it with cold or warm milk. It had the perfect amount of frosting on it so it’s not too sweet. It tends to be a bit pricey for the smaller boxes but the family size or jumbo size is a great deal.
Sin F.
I love eating these with strawberries and bananas and blueberries with some yogurt lol I don’t really like them as a cereal.
Alyssa U.
Oliver Paipoonge, ON
My all time favourite cereal. I will never get enough of the taste and they don’t overload on the frosting so they work.
Allison R.
British Columbia
This is good cereal. I prefer it over any other ones. The frosting is the best part to be honest
Tristan M.
This cereal is my absolute favorite. I could eat it every day. It's healthy but still tastes sugary, so it's perfect in my book.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?