Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Original
The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.see more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
- "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
- "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
- "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
- "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
This is one of my kids favorite cereals. I barely can get this out of the box before they are tearing it open. It is a great price! I like that it can be sent to school as a healthy snack alternative too. I wish I could get it in a multi pack for as good of a deal. Kellogg's typically has great products and this is no different. I have bought the store brand, but I do have to say that this brand is a bit better and does have more 'frosting' on the wheat biscuits.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos