BY MINI-WHEATS #99 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
Samantha E.
Tampa
This cereal is delicious and good for you too. You can feel happy about giving this to your children instead of some other sugary meal. It really can fill you up especially once you put some milk in, it instantly becomes a great pick me up and filling meal.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Gross. This is the worst cereal ever. Its extremely dry and thats bad given i drowned it in milk. I guess this cereal is healthy and should fill one up, but i cant get past the texture and the need for liquid.
Karen A.
This is one of my favorite cereal to eat dry or with milk. I will keep a baggie of them to snack on dry of i need something. A good healthy quick breakfast option to. They are filling and yummy. You can find them about anywhere .I've have bought several time and will continue to
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Frosted Mini-Wheats are a wonderful choice for us adults that want that little bit of sweetness but still maintain a healthy breakfast. They're affordable, often on sale, healthy and delicious. I would definitely buy this cereal again, it's great.
raquel c.
I love in straberry i really recomend this cereal in the night or morning is just perfect and the price is cheap
Samantha B.

This is one of my kids favorite cereals. I barely can get this out of the box before they are tearing it open. It is a great price! I like that it can be sent to school as a healthy snack alternative too. I wish I could get it in a multi pack for as good of a deal. Kellogg's typically has great products and this is no different. I have bought the store brand, but I do have to say that this brand is a bit better and does have more 'frosting' on the wheat biscuits.
Catherine E.
I love this cereal. It's healthier than alot of cereal options out there. I keep this cereal on hand
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
One of my favorite cereals! They are so yummy & they fill you up!! They are a healthy option and I usually buy a box every time I go to Kroger or publix. I'll eat a bowl at least 3 times a week. I would highly recommend to others.
Dallata D.
It's really rare for me to eat this type of cereal, I would have to REALLY REALLY crave it. Which is highly rare. I would say it's healthy and if you're looking to get your daily wheats in, might want to consider it. It's a common American cereal. I particularly like the frosted part only. Overall, it's either you like this cereal or you don't.
Megan M.
Early, TX
Love these for a snack throughout the day or on the go. You can eat them with milk if you are at home or perhaps, if it's an older child, in the car. I love these so i eat them without if I'm too lazy to go get milk. I've bought this kind as well as many other flavors of cereal. Can be a bit pricey (hence, only 4 stars), but if you need something to-go, this product is an excellent choice.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?