BY MINI-WHEATS #78 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
Whole family loves them! Im not the biggest fan. It's a bit dry to me, even drenched in milk and once soggy I think its inedible. Have to be in a certain mood for them. But they aren't the worst cereal ever.
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
My favorite cereal growing up. It's sweet and fills you up quickly. it's a great breakfast or late night snack. I remember eating this with my mom at night talking about our day! Great cereal for anyone!
Taylor C.
These title cups are genius! So much better than the tiny little boxes cereal sometimes comes in. With these you can just pour in your milk and eat right from the cup. And bonus frosted mini wheats are mostly healthy. Win in my book!
Hannah M.
I love frosted mini wheats! You can eat them as a dry snack or with milk as cereal! It has a great taste an with all the fiber it fills you up and doesn't leave you hungry like other sugary cereals. You can buy it at Walmart or Kroger and I eat it everyday!
Kristen B.
Prairieville, LA
A huge family favorite! Always get on sale at our local Winn Dixie! Sometimes to make it even better which it doesn't need because it already has a great taste we add a little chocolate syrup!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I have always loved Frosted Mini-wheats. It's my absolute FAVORITE cereal. I love to eat it any time during the day. I just recently bought the bites for my toddler (she's almost 2) to try and she loves them just as much as I do :) I also love the blueberry mini-wheats!
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
The perfect serving size of my favorite cereal! I eat these on the way to class, in class, at work, in the car, literally everywhere. It's just the the original cereal in a convenient package!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I love frosted mini wheats! They are very sweet and still manage to be healthy. I usually get them at a local wholesale store to save money, or I will get them with my coupons at Walmart! One of my favorite cereals for sure.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
Frosted mini wheats are my favorite cereal and have been for a long time! These don't spoil as quickly because they're in individual containers, and they make a great built in bowl! These are especially good for travel.
Heidi G.
These Kellogg mini wheats are amazing. I love eating them in the mornings to start my day off great! I love everything about them and they're very good for you, and your soul! I recommend everyone to try this cereal
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?