BY MINI-WHEATS #95 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
Allison J.
Toledo, OH
I literally love this stuff. Being a college student and not really finding enough time throughout the day to eat, this stuff keeps me super full! This has always been a staple in my apartment and even in my home back home. I will always buy this!
Taylor B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
These are some of the most frustrating cereal pieces in the world. They're awkward, if not hard, to eat dry. However, they have the tiniest window in the world for right soggyness. If you miss that window, you have a bowl of weird milk and soggy wheat shreds. That said, I still love them and will probably continue to eat them for a long time.
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Omg can't say enough about this yummy squares at first felt weird in my mouth then i got use to it now i am addicted very healthy keeps me full for a really long time right amount of sweetness my go to breakfast
Emily P.
The best thing about mini wheats is that they usually keep me full for the better part of my morning, unlike other cereals. They're not the most delicious in my opinion but good enough, especially frosted ones
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
These are great to keep in your car for random snacks. They fit right in your cup holder and are sturdy enough to eat while driving. They of course taste like frosted mini wheats, better with milk, but I like to keep it as a snack on the go.
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
Whole family loves them! Im not the biggest fan. It's a bit dry to me, even drenched in milk and once soggy I think its inedible. Have to be in a certain mood for them. But they aren't the worst cereal ever.
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
My favorite cereal growing up. It's sweet and fills you up quickly. it's a great breakfast or late night snack. I remember eating this with my mom at night talking about our day! Great cereal for anyone!
Taylor C.
These title cups are genius! So much better than the tiny little boxes cereal sometimes comes in. With these you can just pour in your milk and eat right from the cup. And bonus frosted mini wheats are mostly healthy. Win in my book!
Hannah M.
I love frosted mini wheats! You can eat them as a dry snack or with milk as cereal! It has a great taste an with all the fiber it fills you up and doesn't leave you hungry like other sugary cereals. You can buy it at Walmart or Kroger and I eat it everyday!
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
The perfect serving size of my favorite cereal! I eat these on the way to class, in class, at work, in the car, literally everywhere. It's just the the original cereal in a convenient package!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?