BY MINI-WHEATS #99 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
Kate B.
Hudson
I’ve tried these a few times in hopes that I would learn to like them. I just simply cannot get over the texture it is totally gross to me. I feel like what I imagine eating twigs or a tumble weed to be like. Also the flavor is lack luster. Just not a good cereal to me.
Alison B.
This is my favorite OG cereal growing up. It’s kind of dry to eat without milk, but it’s so good. It has whole grains, and yes, a lot of sugar on top. My mom would mix a bag of this and a bag of unsweetened ones in an effort to make it less sugary
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
This cereal is tasty and nutritious, causing me to buy it whenever I go grocery shopping. The boxes are really full and the cereal fills you up all day. It is a really healthy grain the starts your day off right or can serve as a nice snack.
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
Let me start by saying I am not a fan of cereal. BUT I literally crave this cereal. It is just so delicious. It’s the only kind I can stand to eat a whole bowl of. The milk even tastes better towards the end when the frosting melts off. Only downside is when the cereal gets soggy.
Aubrey A.
90631
This is the cereal that l alway eat in the mornings. Out of all the cereals l ate in my life this cereal is the one l love the most. The flavor is the best and you could get this cereal anywhere.
Tammi P.
Bogota, NJ
I have been eating these since I was a kid. This is my go to cereal and i love them. Only thing is some boxes I purchase are less frosted than others. Other than that I love.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
I love eating this cereal for dinner or breakfast since I work overnight. The subtle sprinkling of powdered sugar is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. The cereal is prefect as a to go snack or in between meal without adding milk. My children also enjoy drinking the milk after they have eaten the bite sized cereal since the milk is slightly sweetened from the Mini Wheats.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This is the best cereal ever is my all-time favorite this is my go to cereal I Love the taste of it good flavor good for you it's not my first time ever having it I had this ever since I was a little child is very good for you so I recommend that you get this to your children to your family members to try if they have it you should deathly go get yourself a box is delicious
Jessica G.
South Hadley, MA
This is sooo delicious, the only cereal I've been eating lately. It's a little sweet, but not too sweet. I have tried almond milk with it, but I prefer regular 2 percent milk with this. I eat this almost everyday for breakfast. It's a little expensive, so I try to look for sales and coupons.
Samantha E.
Tampa
This cereal is delicious and good for you too. You can feel happy about giving this to your children instead of some other sugary meal. It really can fill you up especially once you put some milk in, it instantly becomes a great pick me up and filling meal.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?