BY MINI-WHEATS #75 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
Lindsey G.
This has always been one of my favorite cereals. It doesn't have as much sugar as some of the others and I feel good about the wheat. It's filling if you want a more hardy cereal, and can be a good snack too to just throw in a bag and eat dry.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I go through phases with cereal and to say that I'm obsessed with these is an understatement. My boyfriend just made fun of me so hard because he found a stash of six boxes in the closet. I didn't want to run out! Lol. That's how fast I go through them. I eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and sometimes a snack in the middle of the night. They're not too sweet and they don't make me feel crazy fat eating them because I know they have some health benefits.
Hayley G.
Bloomington, IN
Mini-Wheats are the number one cereal in my house. They’re slightly sweet without being overbearing. Not only great for breakfast but they make a good day time of night time snack! Definitely recommend trying
Jada M.
This is one of my all time favorite cereals! That’s saying a lot since cereal is such a staple in my diet! The crunch of the wheat with the sweet frosting is so delicious, add a touch of milk and boom you’re in heaven!
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I used to be a huge cereal eater but these days if I eat any I really enjoy Frosted mini wheats. Being the fact that I'm 43 this is an excellent source of fiber! For me that's important. Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Original
Danielle D.
New Port Richey
This is my FAVORITE cereal! It's good for you AND tastes great! I usually find the off brand, which saves money! I eat this a few times a week and it fills you up.
Carlina Y.
Santa Maria , CA
Yes I would buy it again!!We always have a few boxes of frosted mini wheats in our cupboard! So we never run out! My 3 and 17 year old children rather have it than the more sugary cereal!!
Katie K.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite cereals! I buy these just about every single week. My favorite way to eat them is to wait till they get super soggy in the milk and then eat them.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I absolutely LOVE this cereal!!! My favorite way to eat it is to let it soak in milk for a few minutes until the pieces become soft and the milk is slightly sweet. Can't get enough of it!! I like that it has a good amount of protein, I just wish sometimes that it had a little less sugar.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love frosted mini wheats. Great taste and quality for the price. Only room for improvement that I see is to either create another variety with extra frosting or to just add a bit more to the original version. Either way they’re great, they would just be a tiny bit better with more frosting.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?