BY MINI-WHEATS #99 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
The perfect serving size of my favorite cereal! I eat these on the way to class, in class, at work, in the car, literally everywhere. It's just the the original cereal in a convenient package!
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
A huge family favorite! Always get on sale at our local Winn Dixie! Sometimes to make it even better which it doesn't need because it already has a great taste we add a little chocolate syrup!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I have always loved Frosted Mini-wheats. It's my absolute FAVORITE cereal. I love to eat it any time during the day. I just recently bought the bites for my toddler (she's almost 2) to try and she loves them just as much as I do :) I also love the blueberry mini-wheats!
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
Frosted mini wheats are my favorite cereal and have been for a long time! These don't spoil as quickly because they're in individual containers, and they make a great built in bowl! These are especially good for travel.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I love frosted mini wheats! They are very sweet and still manage to be healthy. I usually get them at a local wholesale store to save money, or I will get them with my coupons at Walmart! One of my favorite cereals for sure.
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
One of my favorite cereals! They are so yummy & they fill you up!! They are a healthy option and I usually buy a box every time I go to Kroger or publix. I'll eat a bowl at least 3 times a week. I would highly recommend to others.
Heidi G.
These Kellogg mini wheats are amazing. I love eating them in the mornings to start my day off great! I love everything about them and they're very good for you, and your soul! I recommend everyone to try this cereal
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I love this cereal. I usually always have a box in the cabinet for a late night snack attack! I'm partial to the original flavor and not some of the newer varieties. Love the crunchiness and sweetness of this cereal.
Kelley O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this cereal! It is just the right amount of sweetness and it's good for you! I also like to warm it up a little bit in the microwave. It's great to heat up on a chilly morning! It's filling also, so I'm not as hungry before lunchtime.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is an all time favorite how can you resist such yumminess? This is always in our home and finishes quickly. I love the minis the most. SAMs club is a good deal where you can get 2 big boxes for a value.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Does anyone else love to eat the last bowl from the box? All those sugary crumbs, getting soggy in the milk, are the best!
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Are the strawberry ones good
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Has anyone tried all the different flavors? If so, what do you think of them? What flavor is your favorite?
maria p.
Patterson, CA
Are these good/worthy to try?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you like to eat your mini-wheats while they still have a but of a crunch to them? Or do you prefer letting the milk soak into them until they're soft?