Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Original
The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.see more...
Top Questions See all 108 Q&A
Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Original
- "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
- "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
- "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
- "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
- "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
This has always been one of my favorite cereals. It doesn't have as much sugar as some of the others and I feel good about the wheat. It's filling if you want a more hardy cereal, and can be a good snack too to just throw in a bag and eat dry.
I go through phases with cereal and to say that I'm obsessed with these is an understatement. My boyfriend just made fun of me so hard because he found a stash of six boxes in the closet. I didn't want to run out! Lol. That's how fast I go through them. I eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and sometimes a snack in the middle of the night. They're not too sweet and they don't make me feel crazy fat eating them because I know they have some health benefits.
This is one of my all time favorite cereals! That’s saying a lot since cereal is such a staple in my diet! The crunch of the wheat with the sweet frosting is so delicious, add a touch of milk and boom you’re in heaven!
Yes I would buy it again!!We always have a few boxes of frosted mini wheats in our cupboard! So we never run out! My 3 and 17 year old children rather have it than the more sugary cereal!!
I love frosted mini wheats. Great taste and quality for the price. Only room for improvement that I see is to either create another variety with extra frosting or to just add a bit more to the original version. Either way they’re great, they would just be a tiny bit better with more frosting.
I can’t buy this cereal often because I’ll eat the whole box! Sooo yummy! Been eating this since I was a little girl. Whenever I’m super hungry at night I’ll pour myself a little cup full and be good to go!
This is my favorite OG cereal growing up. It’s kind of dry to eat without milk, but it’s so good. It has whole grains, and yes, a lot of sugar on top. My mom would mix a bag of this and a bag of unsweetened ones in an effort to make it less sugary
Great taste and bite size pieces. Moderately healthy but too much sugar for me to eat often. The taste is always consistent and a go to when I need something easy and quick. Classic packaging makes it easily recognizable
Q & A
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
What other flavors is there?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos