BY MINI-WHEATS

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
Marcy F.
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
Foodie Expert
Mini wheats are my life! Not completely kidding though! Ever since I was a kid I had always had low iron in my blood, and had to eat lots of beans and spinach AND mini wheat! They have a ton of Iron like 60-80% of the daily value in a cup.
They are so delicious I never stop at a cup and needless to say, now I no longer am anemic (iron deficient).

Other good points I just looked up: No saturated fat, No cholesterol, No sodium, High in dietary fiber, Very high in iron, Very high in manganese, High in niacin, High in riboflavin, High in thiamin, High in vitamin B6, High in vitamin B12.

So its healthy and super tasty!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
When I am in a hurry in the morning, these are a life saver because they are plastic portable cups. I am always having a late start in the morning with my breakfast. I love mini wheats here and there because to me they taste like cardboard. But it is healthy since it's wheat. Just rip the seal off, and add milk, and grab a plastic spoon and on to go you go! Makes my life much easier in the morning. Kelloggs also makes other flavors of these small portable plastic cups. Just look in the cereal aisle. And they sell them individually for you to pick what you desire!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Canonsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these for a snack throughout the day or on the go. You can eat them with milk if you are at home or perhaps, if it's an older child, in the car. I love these so i eat them without if I'm too lazy to go get milk. I've bought this kind as well as many other flavors of cereal. Can be a bit pricey (hence, only 4 stars), but if you need something to-go, this product is an excellent choice.
Dallata D.
Dallata D.
It's really rare for me to eat this type of cereal, I would have to REALLY REALLY crave it. Which is highly rare. I would say it's healthy and if you're looking to get your daily wheats in, might want to consider it. It's a common American cereal. I particularly like the frosted part only. Overall, it's either you like this cereal or you don't.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
I personally really love Mini Wheats. I love the little sweetness you get from the white coating on the wheat squares and I love how it all just crumbles apart when you chew on it. My hubby doesn't really like it, but that just means more for me! ;D I am also a fan of some of the nutrients it gives me - so overall, I am loving this cereal!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
You cant start your mornings off right if you don't eat the right foods!! My family and I LOVE kelloggs frosted mini wheats! My nieces love eating the mini ones I guess cause they are the right size! I say they are healthy in my opinion lol. I wish I had my empty box still to post a photo or even my yummy bowl full that I had this morning!
Clarice F.
Clarice F.
Foodie Expert
Whenever I need to study for finals, and am craving some cereal (it happens), i always thank the heavens for cereal in a cup. For college students with apartments or dorms and find it hard to study there, I think you know the struggle of bringing your study stuff AND food with you. Convenient, easy to bring, and yummy!
One of my favorite cereal is frosted mini wheats. I like to eat it as a snack with a glass of milk. It is a cereal our whole family loves. I am looking forward to trying the raspberry. Mini wheats is one cereal we buy most often. I would show you a picture but we just moved and are in need of grocery shopping.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with frosted mini wheats. I like the single serving packs because they keep me from eating a whole box of mini wheats. I love the texture and the flavor of these and always eat them without milk. I had them with milk once and they got soggy quickly and the milk kind of killed the delicious flavor.
StephanieandLee C.
StephanieandLee C.
Hogansville, GA
This is my go to adult cereal when I don't want a kid cereal. Its a great cereal but could be cheaper on the price. Local grocery food stores and major chains. Yes wonderful flavor great taste. My go to cereal and yes I would recommend but not t those who are on a food budget unless there is a sale that week
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?