BY MINI-WHEATS #84 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps em full, keeps em focused. High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need. With just one serving of this product, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber. 100% whole grain. Excellent source of fiber. 0 g saturated fat.

Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Original
  • "This is my favorite cereal; I always have a bowl in the morning with dried dates sprinkled on top :) It's healthier than many other cereals, but it's still sweet!" in 15 reviews
  • "You can eat these before they get soggy because they are a smaller size and you aren't left with a ton of shredded wheat bits on the bottom of the bowl because you don't have to cut them." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite snack to eat without milk or with milk cause I dont have to add sugar plus I love that it is a good source of fiber " in 5 reviews
  • "It tastes great and contains enough fiber to keep you feeling full." in 4 reviews
  • "I prefer the store brand better, it seems like kelloggs has skimped on the frosting and does not taste as good as it once did" in 4 reviews
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I go through phases with cereal and to say that I'm obsessed with these is an understatement. My boyfriend just made fun of me so hard because he found a stash of six boxes in the closet. I didn't want to run out! Lol. That's how fast I go through them. I eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and sometimes a snack in the middle of the night. They're not too sweet and they don't make me feel crazy fat eating them because I know they have some health benefits.
Hayley G.
Bloomington, IN
Mini-Wheats are the number one cereal in my house. They’re slightly sweet without being overbearing. Not only great for breakfast but they make a good day time of night time snack! Definitely recommend trying
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I can’t buy this cereal often because I’ll eat the whole box! Sooo yummy! Been eating this since I was a little girl. Whenever I’m super hungry at night I’ll pour myself a little cup full and be good to go!
Ursula H.
Kasson, MN
My husband's favorite cereal. He likes to eat them dry as a snack at work or while watching TV. I often find the empty box on his desk, I'm pretty sure he hides them from the kids!
Carlina Y.
Santa Maria, CA
Yes I would buy it again!!We always have a few boxes of frosted mini wheats in our cupboard! So we never run out! My 3 and 17 year old children rather have it than the more sugary cereal!!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I absolutely LOVE this cereal!!! My favorite way to eat it is to let it soak in milk for a few minutes until the pieces become soft and the milk is slightly sweet. Can't get enough of it!! I like that it has a good amount of protein, I just wish sometimes that it had a little less sugar.
Kate B.
Hudson
I’ve tried these a few times in hopes that I would learn to like them. I just simply cannot get over the texture it is totally gross to me. I feel like what I imagine eating twigs or a tumble weed to be like. Also the flavor is lack luster. Just not a good cereal to me.
Monica A.
My kids and I love mini wheats. I buy the box from Costco because we go through it so fast. Its a crunchy cereal but not a hard crunch. It has a sweet frosting on one side which gives it a good balance so that its not too sweet. And the size is perfect for toddlers and adults.
Aubrey A.
90631
This is the cereal that l alway eat in the mornings. Out of all the cereals l ate in my life this cereal is the one l love the most. The flavor is the best and you could get this cereal anywhere.
Joshua S.
Radford, VA
This cereal is a classic and always will be! You do have to eat them quickly because they will sit up the milk then you're left with a mess, but otherwise I have no complaints!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Have you tried other versions of the wheats?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer the original sized or bite sized?
Karen A.
Do you like the original?? Whats your favorite flavor
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Best flavor?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
What other flavors is there?