Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesJo Malone
Frosted Cherry & Clove Deluxe Candle - London - Red

Frosted Cherry & Clove Deluxe Candle - Jo Malone London - Red

by Jo Malone

The fantasy of Christmas, captured in Frosted Cherry & Clove. Flickering light. Enveloping scent. Sweet and juicy cherry complements the spiced scent of clove, comforting cinnamon and sensual amber. Succulent and warming.

Do these candles really scent a home well? I have high ceilings and a really open house plan so some candles I can’t even smell. Thx!
Start your review of Frosted Cherry & Clove Deluxe Candle - Jo Malone London - Red!
aziza K.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best smelling candles out there in my opinion. As someone who loves fresh and clean scents. This was very calming for a fruit scent. [product:frosted-cherry-&-clove-deluxe-candle-jo-malone-london-red]
Heather B.
Lake Lure, NC
Bought this candle as a gift based solely on the photos and description. What a wonderful surprise that it not only surpassed my expectations, the scent was fantastic!Now going to purchase another one for myself! 😍
Jaycelis C.
Doral, FL
I love this product ❤️ Frosted Cherry 🍒 Love this candle 🕯 Amo el olor de la vela 🕯
Lauren B.
Frisco, TX
Great scent, it smells my entire house up and everyone compliments the smell when they walk into my house. It also looks amazing in my house.
Maggie G.
Beautiful fragrances for your home! I love a good luxury fragrance and these really elevate your rooms.
Adam/Katie  W.
Hagley, West Midlands
This smells like a warm winter & mulled wine! Gorgeous colour and size. Burn time is about 120 hours so we’ll worth the money!!
Kajal J.
Toronto, ON
I like the color of this candle. It’s very pretty. Smells really nice. Feels like Christmas whenever I lit the candle. Worth the money. Would definitely buy again.
Morgan W.
This candle was an absolute winner, smelt incredible & lasted for ages! The only con is that there wasn’t more of it in the jar after I’d used it all haha! Slightly higher price range for a candle but it’s the brand you pay for so it’s worth it
Mirela Jadwiga C.
This candle is my favorite one for Christmas time. Smell so sweet and is really cosy. I'm big fun of candles because make me relax during my work time, so always I keep some on my desk in office. This one has great durability but i need to recognize that is a bit expensive. Jo Malone
Claudia G.
I would love to be able to try the products. I like to take care of myself and what better than to try them and be able to give my opinion of them on my social networks.