BY FROSTED CHEERIOS

Can help lower cholesterol.*Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Frosted Cheerios™ cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Frosted Cheerios cereal provides .75 gram per serving. see more...

Talishia W.
Talishia W.
HOPKINSVILLE, Ky
I have been buying Frosted Cheerios for years. I love that they are sweet but not to sweet. I even keep them in little baggies for my little nieces when we go to the park. Cheerios have been a childhood favorite for me and my children. Cheerios are always reasonably priced with a variety to choose from.
Rayna E.
Rayna E.
I have never been a huge fan of Cheerios, but when something new comes out, I have to try it. And I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked these Frosted Cheerios. I will be buying them again in the future!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora , CO
This cereal always reminds me of my grandparents--always ate it at their house! It's tasty and sweet, but not as unhealthy as a lot of other cereals. I like it with milk or even just dry as a random snack.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Woodbridge, VA
This cereal is what kids grow up on and brings back the happy parts of childhood. I find these better than the original because they are slightly sweeter. You can never go wrong with a box of Cheerios.