Frost & Glow Blonde Highlighting Kit

Frost & Glow Blonde Highlighting Kit: For blonde to light brown hair Highlights the entire front for a face-framing effect Add highlights to the middle area for more dimension Highlight the back for an all-over look Salon quality Kit contains: frosting powder, cream developer, after-highlighting shampoo, after-highlighting conditioner, light zones cap, over cap, applicator spatula/special hair strand-hook, mixing bowl, protective gloves, instructions see more...

Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well and developed quick! Easy application, I opted to use this with foils and place the lightening product Strategically where I needed and wanted the highlights. I was pleased with the results. I had a lot of wasted product because I didn't do my whole head so opted to go a different route the next time so I can mix and use what I need and not waste product, otherwise good stuff and would use again if I needed more product or if I was in a pinch because this is easy to find.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to's for many years now, tip!it works well so don't leave on too long or your hair will stay in the cap when you take the cap off and watch it well with over prossesed hair! I have dark golden blonde hair and found out just 2 years ago that honey highlight color of this is prettiest on my hair, is still super light but not white,which doesn't look good with my fair/yellow/neutral skin tone.
savannah.reynolds.315
savannah.reynolds.315
Leakesville
The Frost and Glow highlighting kit, is very good for the price. The method used does hurt a little bit and your hair can get tangled in the cap, but the results are beautiful! Its my favorite highlighting kit by far!!
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this kit! I went to a professional salon to get a hair cut and they asked where I got my high lights done and I told them I did it from the box and my stylist was amazed! Awesome and natural looking!
Erika S.
Erika S.
This is a great at home highlighting kit! I used it over the summer and the results are amazing! It is also very affordable!