BY FROOTIES

Judy B.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
These things tend to get me in BIG TROUBLE! Lol! I only allow myself to indulge about once every other year lol because once i start eating them, it's like i cant stop! They're not too sweet and they are ohhhh so juicy! I remember, as a little girl, being able to buy one for a penny! So I'd get a whole bag of 100 pieces for a dollar! The good ole days!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I can sit and eat these and eat these until I make myself sick. They are so good. I have to allow myself only one handful because before I know it I have eaten them all! They are very addicting and good price
Tearra F.
Tearra F.
Saint Louis, MO
I haven't had frooties candy since I was a little girl. They are so chewy and a fun candy for the kids. Very reasonably priced.
Emily K.
Emily K.
These are a amazing! They have so much flavor for such a small piece of candy. I love to have a few of these when I get a low blood sugar! These are great for everyone because they aren't too hard to chew!
Casey K.
Casey K.
I am OBSESSED with these tootsie rolls. I have been looking for them everywhere, and finally ordered five pounds to hoard once I saw they were on Amazon. They're 100x better than the flavored tootsie rolls, and the flavor selection is phenomenal!
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Summerville, SC
I love this candy! They're super flavorful, they're the best tootsie roll in my opinion! I bought a 5 pound bag on Amazon for five dollars! There is a wide variety of flavors and they're all delicious!