BY FROOT LOOPS

• Where can I buy this??2 Answers
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Waterford, ON
I wish I could say I wasn't into the sugary cereals but sometimes I can't help myself! Froot Loops remind me of being a kid and not being allowed to eat sugary cereals, so every once in a while I buy some for myself as an adult!

This flavour is a special edition created for Canada's 150 birthday and so has a birthday cake flavour. In my opinion it really does have the flavour of a vanilla cake! This version of Froot Loops isn't as sweet as the regular ones. I'm sure everyone knows these aren't exactly healthy and don't have any particular nutritional value but they are an undeniably yummy special treat every once in a while!

They do flavour the milk with a slight vanilla cake flavour (and a pink tinge) for those who like to drink their cereal milk after eating.

They are a limited edition product so try them now if you're curious and like a junky cereal every now and then!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Milton
Finally found these in Sobeys in Ontario, Canada. I was very excited to taste them and I was pretty let down. At first smell, they instantly reminded me of artificial cherries and cake. Think of that Cherry Chip cake that no one ever buys or eats. The taste is the same. They still taste like Froot Loops in a way, but with a Cherry Chip aftertaste. Not my favourite flavour and I missed the variety of regular Froot Loops. I'm glad that I tried them but I won't ever buy them again.
Wantagh, NY
I love anything birthday cake flavored. I can't wait to try this, I'm so glad they came out with it
Wantagh, NY
I loves Fruit Loops, is this flavor good? Thanks
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
OMG! Where can i buy these? these are new to me!!!!