Frontline
By Frontline
#2 in Pet First Aid
Ashley S.
Mesa, AZ
This product did NOT work on the flea problem my dog had over the summer, anyone else have the same issue?
Teria L.
Teria L.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
YES YES YES!! I had this happen and it didn't work at all it is horrible starting next month I will get the nexguard!
Brittany D.
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
1 year, 1 month ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I switched up my flea meds... so frontline for 6 months, then advantage, then another brand... just to prevent it from getting used to it.
Casey D.
Casey D.
1 year, 1 month ago
Works for a short period for us, but not forever. The fleas still live in the house so it's not a complete solution.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Fleas have become resistant to Frontline because it is similar to a pesticide. The pests (fleas) have become immune and can now live through the medications! Very sad and kind of scary :( Talk to your pet about a medication...not a pesticide.
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
4 years, 3 months ago
I never had this for any of my pets that used frontline. Perhaps during administering this, you did not do it properly.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes. Try the Comfortis pill...Fleas fall off in 30 min or less. Repels as well.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
4 years, 3 months ago
Let's just say my dog caught Lyme disease while we had been routine using this. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless you rarely take your dog/cat outside.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Charleston, SC
4 years, 3 months ago
I used to use this product on both of my dogs but I noticed it was not working as well as it used to. My vet told me it was loosing some effectiveness as the fleas were becoming resistant to it as some microbes do to antibiotics. I started using Trifexis (the pill form) that is used for fleas, heartworms and other intestinal worms. My dog become ill from that; however. I guess I am going to try the newest Advantage that is out now! We will see what happens :)
Faith C.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
This product is crap. Call your vet for a much more effective flea med.