BY FRONTLINE

FRONTLINE TRITAK Dog Flea TreatmentThe killing action of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs starts killing fleas and ticks in just 5 minutes so fleas have less time to bite. Plus, it kills flea eggs and larvae, too. FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs has 2 ingredients, fipronil and cyphenothrin, that kill fleas fast. But that's not all. It has a 3rd ingredient, (S)-methoprene, to bring down flea eggs and larvae, too. So you can be sure you're preventing and controlling an infestation. Once fleas emerge, they waste no time looking for prey to feed on. Having landed on your pet, untreated fleas will attack, then reproduce. That's why you need the triple-action formula of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs. It kills fleas quickly so fleas have less time to bite your dog. Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae Brings down ticks that may transmit diseases Provides waterproof effectiveness Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days

Buy on Amazon
Sydney P.
Douglasville, GA
After using this on my dog she got even MORE fleas. It was disgusting. I had never seen so many fleas on her. It was so disappointing to spend all that money just for it to do the opposite of what it’s supposed to.
Cierra M.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Overpriced. Can find the same thing with a different name that is just as effective for a quarter of the price.
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
I would not recommend anyone buying this product for you dog. It kills the fleas on my dog. A week to a week and a half later the fleas are right back in my poor Callie.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My dog has had a flea problem for the past 2 months after bringing them back from the groomer. I've tried everything! I tried flea shampoo and that did nothing. Next I tried Frontline and it did absolutely nothing. I really don't like this product.
Samantha H.
Didn't really work for my expectations. We had just moved to a new apartment and it did not work for my dogs! They kept on getting fleas..
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
I might as well have poured water on my chihuahua. Only the vet version or the pill worked for my dog.
Valerie Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This didn't help my dog at all. I followed the instructions, even re-bought to try again and still nada. It's so pricey for the fact that it doesn't work. Flea collar we use works better.
Amy K.
Portage, MI
I've used this product for years on my large (110 lbs) golden retriever. Although it works well as a flea treatment, I learned that my dog was allergic to it. He developed hot spots each time I used it. My poor baby!!! I don't know that I would ever recommend the Tritak for this very reason.
Jessica M.
Joliet, IL
Not so good of a product I thought it would work so i put it on my dog for 2 days and his fleas where still on him and the treatment made my dog ill Thank you
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I purchased this product for my dogs, and it did no good. I complained to the company, and they gave me my money back. I don't recommend
Tori U.
This is my first time buying flea treatment for my new pup. Does this cover ticks as well? Also, which is the best avenue to purchase ? Is it cheaper to go through a site like Amazon, pet store or vet?
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What is the difference between Frontline Tritak and regular Frontline?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good product for my dog?
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
How good it's this product? I have a golden retriever and have a sensitive skin can I used this?