BY FRONTLINE

FRONTLINE TRITAK Dog Flea TreatmentThe killing action of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs starts killing fleas and ticks in just 5 minutes so fleas have less time to bite. Plus, it kills flea eggs and larvae, too. FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs has 2 ingredients, fipronil and cyphenothrin, that kill fleas fast. But that's not all. It has a 3rd ingredient, (S)-methoprene, to bring down flea eggs and larvae, too. So you can be sure you're preventing and controlling an infestation. Once fleas emerge, they waste no time looking for prey to feed on. Having landed on your pet, untreated fleas will attack, then reproduce. That's why you need the triple-action formula of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs. It kills fleas quickly so fleas have less time to bite your dog. Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae Brings down ticks that may transmit diseases Provides waterproof effectiveness Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days

Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I used this on my little chihuahua, I can't say it didn't work but it was a pain to put on (like any other flea treatment though) just greasy and got all over the place and on her short hair it was just all over the place, but it cleared the fleas up one way or the other!
Amanda s.
Gold River , CA
Our Veterinarian recommended this for our husky and we use it every 3 months
It keeps flees away
One time she fought flees and after a treatment they were going within 2 days!
I'm in ! I don't care the cost
Nobody wants their furr baby to have fleas
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay best flea medicine ever!!! I put the strip down her back and you won’t see fleas for an entire month!! It’s a-little pricey but way better then that cheap stuff. My dogs smaller so we get this kind for her but it even has a decent smell. And it doesn’t irritate her at all.
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
I love this for my two dogs! They love being outside at the cabin where ticks are super thick! I usually catch them crawling on them but not stuck I them! I feel much better knowing that my dogs are protected by frontline.
Veronica M.
I really like this brand. It really helped my little doggies. They haven’t had fleas in a really long time and they do go outside all the time. I don’t have anything bad to say about this product. Definitely recommend
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FRONTLINE TRITAK Dog Flea Treatment so I happen to have a German Shepherd who is allergic to fleas, poor thing. Anyways this stuff is amazing, zero fleas!! No rashes, easy to use, no mess, no fuss. Love it
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best flea/tick on the market! I would recommend everyone try this product. It gets rid of the fleas and keeps the ticks away. Reasonably priced and easy to find. Head to your nearest pet store and get yours today.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Love this brand of flea and tick repellent. It works well for thirty days to keep fleas from living and eating on my dogs plus it keeps mosquitoes away. It works fast; however if you have never used this product on your dog watch for strange behaviors and give your dog a bath immediately if they begin to have a reaction. Dogs do have allergies and like humans your dog could have a negative reaction and if so contact your vet. It is the choice of tick repellent I trust with all of my four legged family members. This product doesn't do as well with keeping ticks off my dogs, I normally buy a separate tick repellent when I purchase this product.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
We go on hikes frequently and are constantly in the woods, fields, rivers, beach sand etc. outside of the occasional itching Jersey has never really had flea outbreaks except when a house guest brought her dog who already had them (unbelievable I know) when jersey began itching we gave her a flea bath treatment. Sprayed and cleaned the house and within days everything was back to normal. If she was not on the treatment I think my poor dog would have suffered much longer. I know my friend was fighting the issue for a few weeks. Happy to report her dog is also on a flea control for its size now as well.
Abbi P.
Vancouver, WA
The frontline is the one and only one brand I will buy for my cat and 2 dogs. We have tried other brands and Frontline is the only one that keeps the fleas away and it doesn't seem to irritate the animals skin as other brands we've tried they are constintaly itching and whinning. Also with one of my dogs his black hair tends to look as I applied butter to his coat if i use something other than Frontline. I wish it wasn't so expensive compared to other brands but with it being the only thing that works I rather spend my money on a flea product that will work and not bother my fur babies.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best flea treatment? Any suggestions? Where can I find good flea treatments for small dog?
Tori U.
This is my first time buying flea treatment for my new pup. Does this cover ticks as well? Also, which is the best avenue to purchase ? Is it cheaper to go through a site like Amazon, pet store or vet?
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What is the difference between Frontline Tritak and regular Frontline?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good product for my dog?
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
How good it's this product? I have a golden retriever and have a sensitive skin can I used this?

Amazon