BY FRONTLINE #16 in Flea & Tick Control

FRONTLINE TRITAK Dog Flea TreatmentThe killing action of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs starts killing fleas and ticks in just 5 minutes so fleas have less time to bite. Plus, it kills flea eggs and larvae, too. FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs has 2 ingredients, fipronil and cyphenothrin, that kill fleas fast. But that's not all. It has a 3rd ingredient, (S)-methoprene, to bring down flea eggs and larvae, too. So you can be sure you're preventing and controlling an infestation. Once fleas emerge, they waste no time looking for prey to feed on. Having landed on your pet, untreated fleas will attack, then reproduce. That's why you need the triple-action formula of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs. It kills fleas quickly so fleas have less time to bite your dog. Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae Brings down ticks that may transmit diseases Provides waterproof effectiveness Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days

Buy on Amazon
Asha đź’•.
Greenbelt
Great protection works very well for 30 days have to keep applying
Ticks die once they bite dog if they are protected
Bought it at petsmart
My dog is slightly allergic to it- causes itchiness at site of application but it goes away after a while and isn’t that bad
Martha c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog got out one day and came back full of fleas!! It was horrible! He was always scratching, his skin was red from so much scratching. It wasn't till I gave him this treatment. With in 2 days I gave him a bath, and in the water all the fleas would just float dead. I brush him a couple of times and in the comb you could see all the fleas. He was clean and feeling better with in 5 days. Totally love the product!!!
Brittany J.
Okay product I use this for my dogs and it seems to work okay. We normally use trifexis which is one of my favorite products for them but this seemed to do the job as well and I would purchase this product again
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff works! I have a toy poodle and he has thick hair that sometimes I can’t get too. This stuff gets to the bottom of it and is very effective. Affordable and I would highly recommend this to all dog owners!
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Pomeranian and his long hair is a battle to keep fleas away. I put this medicine on him and it helps but does not take them away. He doesn’t like it at all but I will continue to keep putting it on him. Any thing helps as long as it doesn’t hurt him.
Diana G.
I have to say this treatment really did work ! I have a small bichon who despite my biggest effort LOVES to play in the dirt and sleep between the bushes ! So somehow flees are attracted to him ! So thank you for helping me with the flea problem!!!
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My vet recommended me a treatment to kill any existing and maybe upcoming fleas. This was the best recommendation ever. Up to now we have not had any flea problems. I'd recommend to any small dog owners just in case they'd like to prevent.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Wasn't thrilled about this particular product, after giving my dogs a bath and brushing them out completely, they were covered in fleas within a week, I even went and bought more hoping that the repellent would build up over time but it didn't.
shelby H.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the only flee and tick medication we will give my dog! She doesnt mind it at all, you just need to watch where you pet them for a day or so. We have seen a big difference between the times we have and haven't given it to her.
Veronica M.
I really like this brand. It really helped my little doggies. They haven’t had fleas in a really long time and they do go outside all the time. I don’t have anything bad to say about this product. Definitely recommend
Tori U.
This is my first time buying flea treatment for my new pup. Does this cover ticks as well? Also, which is the best avenue to purchase ? Is it cheaper to go through a site like Amazon, pet store or vet?
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
What is the difference between Frontline Tritak and regular Frontline?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good product for my dog?
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
How good it's this product? I have a golden retriever and have a sensitive skin can I used this?