BY FRONTLINE

FRONTLINE TRITAK Dog Flea TreatmentThe killing action of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs starts killing fleas and ticks in just 5 minutes so fleas have less time to bite. Plus, it kills flea eggs and larvae, too. FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs has 2 ingredients, fipronil and cyphenothrin, that kill fleas fast. But that's not all. It has a 3rd ingredient, (S)-methoprene, to bring down flea eggs and larvae, too. So you can be sure you're preventing and controlling an infestation. Once fleas emerge, they waste no time looking for prey to feed on. Having landed on your pet, untreated fleas will attack, then reproduce. That's why you need the triple-action formula of FRONTLINE TRITAK For Dogs. It kills fleas quickly so fleas have less time to bite your dog. Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae Brings down ticks that may transmit diseases Provides waterproof effectiveness Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days

Buy on Amazon
Asha đź’•.
Greenbelt
Great protection works very well for 30 days have to keep applying
Ticks die once they bite dog if they are protected
Bought it at petsmart
My dog is slightly allergic to it- causes itchiness at site of application but it goes away after a while and isn’t that bad
Diana G.
I have to say this treatment really did work ! I have a small bichon who despite my biggest effort LOVES to play in the dirt and sleep between the bushes ! So somehow flees are attracted to him ! So thank you for helping me with the flea problem!!!
Katie M.
P C Beach, FL
I have a pocket beagle who has a ton of allergies. I love this stuff for fleas and ticks. Flea bites trigger his allergies so he has to use something for prevention and This was the only stuff he didn't scratch at.
Sydney P.
Douglasville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After using this on my dog she got even MORE fleas. It was disgusting. I had never seen so many fleas on her. It was so disappointing to spend all that money just for it to do the opposite of what it’s supposed to.
Amber A.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is good and it does the job of keeping flees off but it can be pretty pricey. My dog doesn’t seem to mind it. It met my expectations, I️ would recommend to other dog owners as well since it works
Brittany S.
I was completely blown away by this product. It seemed like such a magical concept; a pill that killed pests without any messy creams or stinky collars?! I will recommend this product to anyone with dogs!
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really like this product. I have a big dog, he doesn't normally get fleas but for some reason this season he was loaded with them. I used these flea collar and the furniture spray. they work great.
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
Love the sticker reminders that come in this pack. Easy to apply, Squeez on back of dogs neck. I pick it up at my CostCo and it’s a six month supply. Keeps the ticks off
Brittany J.
Okay product I use this for my dogs and it seems to work okay. We normally use trifexis which is one of my favorite products for them but this seemed to do the job as well and I would purchase this product again
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I used this on my little chihuahua, I can't say it didn't work but it was a pain to put on (like any other flea treatment though) just greasy and got all over the place and on her short hair it was just all over the place, but it cleared the fleas up one way or the other!
Tori U.
This is my first time buying flea treatment for my new pup. Does this cover ticks as well? Also, which is the best avenue to purchase ? Is it cheaper to go through a site like Amazon, pet store or vet?
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What is the difference between Frontline Tritak and regular Frontline?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good product for my dog?
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
How good it's this product? I have a golden retriever and have a sensitive skin can I used this?