Frontline Spray

how long does it work for
how long does it work for
Does this really help them from ticks ?
Start your review of Frontline Spray!
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
Frontline Spray uploaded by Devon S.
Purchased at: PETCO
This stuff is great at preventing fleas from getting on your dogs. Our use it anytime I’m going to be taking mine out somewhere where there’s taller grass.
Annie P.
Frontline Spray uploaded by Annie P.
This works great even with my almost 100 pound crazy girl! She’s super active and gets into everything. She had some ticks in her ears and this did away with them. I give her peanut butter while I apply it to make it less traumatic for my fur baby. The smell is not bad and works great! Priced very decently too.
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
Frontline Spray uploaded by Filipa S.
Tried this on my dog, just for precaution and its easy to apply and works really well. The smell is my only complain about this product but overall it works just fine! Totally recommend this for your furry animals
Maggie Z.
After my dog catched fleas and got a treatment to kill them I had to also get a treatment for the area where he sleeps and hangs out during the day .This was the first product that I found and decided to give it a try.This product served its purpose it made sure no fleas were left behind .the smell isn't bad at all and the price is even better !
Reality A.
Louisville, KY
This spray has done wonders for my dog. My baby loves to not get bitten and it smelled pretty good not a super chemical-y smell
я¹AmͥbuͣrͫBღoBᵃᵇ¡ B.
Las Vegas , NV
Amazing Product Definitely Need To Have It In The House! I Would Most Definitely Recommend To My Family & Friends
Danielle A.
Harlingen, TX
I tried this on my pitbull it worked awesome the fleas were running and we got rid of them after a few treatments
Kristie A.
When my toy poodle had her puppies I couldn't give her or them anything for fleas. The vet office recommended Frontline Spray. It was $45 for one bottle. It has a strong rubbing alcochol smell. I just sprayed a few sprays on each animal and rub it all over their body. It killed any fleas that was on them but doesn't prevent fleas from getting on them. I would recommend this product to pet owners.
Alexandra D.
Es un productos bueno para el perro perro y aduado para el perro precio mas o menos
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
What I like of the Frontline spray is that even though it leaves the dog looking a bit crazy (if it has long hair) it works instantly, it's a bit pricey specially if you have a big dog but because of how efficient it is I wouldn't change using it