Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlProfessional Pest Products
Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses

Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses

Frontline Plus 3 Month Dog Freeze! Frontline(R) Plus stops disease-carrying fleas, ticks and chewing lice in their tracks. It paralyzes the nervous system of these pests, effectively killing them, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae. This waterproof formula stays strong even after swimming, bathing, or playing in the rain. One easy, monthly application of Frontline(R) Plus will keeps itching at bay. Consult your vet before using. We only sell product packaged and labeled for sale in the USA. Features:Effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice. Reduces the risk of parasite-transmitted infectious disease. Fast and easy dermal application. Only one application a month necessary. Safe for puppies (8 wks. or older) and dogs of all sizes. Approved for breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs. Waterproof. 3 -month supply is available in 4 sizes. Select according to your dog's weight. Item Specifications: Size: 3 month supply For dogs weighing: 0 - 22 lbs. 23 - 44 lbs. 45 - 88 lbs. 89 - 132 lbs. Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8% S-methoprene 8.8% Also available in: 6 month supply item #150930 and 12 month supply item #492853

WhhY this product does work I have brought this many times and still my dog still end up with fleas ?
What is the best flea and tick medicine for German shepherds ?
Did you change the formula it doesn’t [email protected] work on my dogs anymore ?
Start your review of Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses!
Kayla J.
Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
When you’re allowed to get as crazy as you want and roll around in the leaves when you go to the park because you’re tick and flea free and don’t have to worry about getting them in the future thanks to frontline plus!!! 🍂✨🍁🐶
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses uploaded by Rhonda D.
This works very well for my small dogs. I have had no issues with fleas when using it. Just remember to mark the date on the calendar for the next application. I use it in my dogs. Sometimes they don't like it but they have not had any reactions. I definitely recommend. #voxbox #influenster Frontline Plus for Dogs Small Dog (5-22 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses
Callie S.
Grain Valley, MO
Effectively keeps fleas off my dogs. I don't have to worry about reliable flea protection when using frontline plus!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,488 reviews
Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses uploaded by Juanita H.
I absolutely love this product it gets rid of the fleas that’s the pros the cons are it’s a little expensive I would definitely recommend this product it met all my expectations any pet owner should get
Davina C.
Osprey, FL
This is one of the couple tick and flea treatments I got for my dog. These treatments are pretty expensive but I decided that I was willing to splurge on my dog. My dog really likes rolling in the grass and running outside. When he comes back, he's scratching and biting himself. I tried this, and it worked perfectly. I apply it after I give him a shower, and he stops itching in a couple days. I would definitely recommend.
Paula E.
Seneca, KS
We've never had any problem with fleas with any of our dogs. It's quick and easy and flea problems are handled.
Virginia K.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to use this religiously until there was a major flea outbreak in my apartment complex and it just wasn't strong enough. Since then, my vet has switched me to something different, but this was great for prevention until the issue with the apartment (and seriously, the outbreak was awful - people who didn't have pets had fleas in their carpets).
Maureen K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. I works almost immediately on my kitties but it's expensive, especially in a multi-pet household.
kristi R.
Bellows Falls, VT
I have used this product and a few others and the Frontline brand is the only brand I will use. It's annoying that it is extremely pricey, but I think it is worth it to have peace of mind that there wont be an infestation in your house. One of the worst feelings is not being able to sleep because flees are jumping all over you.
Amber S.
Scranton, PA
It was okay. Didn't really seem to get rid of fleas and definitely didn't keep them from coming back. Smelled pretty weird and made my dog's fur very greasy. Kind of expensive, but not terrible. I don't plan on buying this again this season. Not really worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dominique H.
Salford, Manchester
il y a un an
Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses what age can this be used from, i have a puppy whos 12 weeks old and wondering if this can be used at his age?
Austine R. il y a un an
If i remember correctly, I believe it is 8 to 12 weeks. However, depending on what vet clinic you go too, they might want to administer the first dose or give you the first dose, so they can see how the pup reacts. Because my parents recently, got a puppy 8 months ago, and their vet gave the puppy the first dose.