Frontline Plus FRONTLINE SPRAY 250ML uploaded by Egleiser G.Frontline Plus FRONTLINE SPRAY 250ML uploaded by Amia D.

BY FRONTLINE #12 in Flea & Tick Control

FRONTLINE Spray Treatment for PetsFRONTLINE(R) Spray Treatment for Pets provides long-lasting, effective control of fleas and ticks on your cat and dog. Frontline(R) is ideal for severe existing flea and tick infestations. FRONTLINE(R) Spray can be used on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older and provides a quick and effective way of eliminating large flea and tick infestations already on your animal. FRONTLINE(R) Spray is ideal for reducing and controlling fleas and ticks in multi-pet households. Great for the initial treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). see more...

Shequora J.
This product was very very good!! At first I doubted it but I learned soon that I would later regret to doubt such a great product. I have a teenager and a full grown older cat. Although my pets didn’t like something wet being sprayed on their coat I’m quite sure they appreciated that they didn’t have to scratch until their fur fell out anymore. Quite pricey but worth buying again.
Kristie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When my toy poodle had her puppies I couldn't give her or them anything for fleas. The vet office recommended Frontline Plus FRONTLINE SPRAY 250ML. It was $45 for one bottle. It has a strong rubbing alcochol smell. I just sprayed a few sprays on each animal and rub it all over their body. It killed any fleas that was on them but doesn't prevent fleas from getting on them. I would recommend this product to pet owners.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
we love frontline. we live in a really woodsy area and there’s a lot of tics. this product is great. it’s not too sticky and doesn’t bother my dog ever. he sits really well when it’s time to put it on and we have to put it on every few months. great product. would definitely recommend.
Risa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wow... this product is just amazing. Really WORKS for get rid of fleas and ticks. I used it for stray cat outside too, and I could see all the fleas started to run away right after I applied this spray. It needs to be reapplied, though. Anyway I've been using this since I have cats and it always works. Very recommended product.
Carol G.
Dauphin Island
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not impressed with frontline. We used the spray on a tiny rescue kitten at the recommendation of a vet but I saw no improvement even after several applications. The poor kitten was overrun with fleas and nothing I did helped - until he got big enough to get a new topical from the vet which cleared out the fleas within an hour
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I am not sure if Frontline changed the formulation or if the fleas (which the squirrels are carrying) are just becoming immune to this but I used this on my dogs in the past and it worked quite well so was expectiing the same results this year.. When I brought one of my dogs to the vet last week - a flea jumped onto the table during the exam. I told the dr what I was using, she had a bottle right there in her exam room and she pulled up the instructions - it says that you have to apply 2 pumps for every pound of dog! My dogs are all over 70 lbs and basically that would be dousing one dog with the whole bottle..waaay too many chemicals. She suggested I switch to an oral medication for all of them and use the spray as a backup, which I did.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought this Frontline spray worked great, I used to spray it on my dog and he hates water and spray so he would try to shake it off and roll around in the dirt and grass to get it off, but it still kept the fleas and ticks off like magic!
Marlene M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've bought this product multiple times for my parents as they have more doggies and it is easier for them to use. They really believe the spray formula is just as effective and provides them with extra convenience of not having to bend over and try to pick up energetic pups. Doggies don't really love being sprayed at but once it is done is done and they continue being their friendly selves.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
My dog has only had fleas once and the collars or shampoos didn’t work. I actually used this and took her to the vet and they gave her a pill. This worked well for my furniture and carpet. And they fleas were gone within a couple days.
Jackie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this spray to keep the flies out of my dogs face! For some reason they love picking at her ears. I spray this on her and the flies leave her alone for a while. I have to keep applying it but as long as it is effective.
Ana T.
Santa Maria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this really help them from ticks ?
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
Can I use this on a 10 week Old puppy ?