Frontline Plus FRONTLINE SPRAY 250ML uploaded by Amia D.

BY FRONTLINE

FRONTLINE Spray Treatment for PetsFRONTLINE(R) Spray Treatment for Pets provides long-lasting, effective control of fleas and ticks on your cat and dog. Frontline(R) is ideal for severe existing flea and tick infestations. FRONTLINE(R) Spray can be used on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older and provides a quick and effective way of eliminating large flea and tick infestations already on your animal. FRONTLINE(R) Spray is ideal for reducing and controlling fleas and ticks in multi-pet households. Great for the initial treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). see more...

Kristie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When my toy poodle had her puppies I couldn't give her or them anything for fleas. The vet office recommended Frontline Plus FRONTLINE SPRAY 250ML. It was $45 for one bottle. It has a strong rubbing alcochol smell. I just sprayed a few sprays on each animal and rub it all over their body. It killed any fleas that was on them but doesn't prevent fleas from getting on them. I would recommend this product to pet owners.
Celena B.
Chase, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog needed to get rid of lice, mange, and fleas... poor girl 😭 but this spray killed most of them on the spot! Our vet supplied ours but I have seen it online at Walmart. It was a bit difficult to apply as the puppy did not enjoy being sprayed, but still manageable. Definitely worth it.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
we love frontline. we live in a really woodsy area and there’s a lot of tics. this product is great. it’s not too sticky and doesn’t bother my dog ever. he sits really well when it’s time to put it on and we have to put it on every few months. great product. would definitely recommend.
Kim S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We like the spray better, than the other ways. It is easier to apply. We bought it at Walmart, because it’s less expensive. We have one poodle mix, and two chihuahua mixes, all medium. Dogs don’t like being sprayed. I don’t think we would buy it again.
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
This is an easy product to use. I have 3 big dogs who don’t always like to sit still for me to do what needs to be done. Good value for us. Decent price. I would recommend at least trying it if you have animals who don’t like to sit still
Melissa N.
Roswell, GA
This spray smells like household cleaning solution and I felt awful spraying it on my dog. I didn’t get through a whole treatment because the smell was so strong. I can’t get over spraying my dog with something that smells like windex.
Amanda H.
Haven
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was born and raised a Merial girl. I still recommend to my clients in practice all Frontline products. One big thing to remember is that this product works on all life cycles of the flea- very important to preventing an infestation!!!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I am not sure if Frontline changed the formulation or if the fleas (which the squirrels are carrying) are just becoming immune to this but I used this on my dogs in the past and it worked quite well so was expectiing the same results this year.. When I brought one of my dogs to the vet last week - a flea jumped onto the table during the exam. I told the dr what I was using, she had a bottle right there in her exam room and she pulled up the instructions - it says that you have to apply 2 pumps for every pound of dog! My dogs are all over 70 lbs and basically that would be dousing one dog with the whole bottle..waaay too many chemicals. She suggested I switch to an oral medication for all of them and use the spray as a backup, which I did.
Marlene M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've bought this product multiple times for my parents as they have more doggies and it is easier for them to use. They really believe the spray formula is just as effective and provides them with extra convenience of not having to bend over and try to pick up energetic pups. Doggies don't really love being sprayed at but once it is done is done and they continue being their friendly selves.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love using this stuff opposed to the gels that you have to put on their next. Easy packaging and the directions are simple to follow. Comparable in price to similar products and easy to find at most major retailers.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
Can I use this on a 10 week Old puppy ?