BY PROFESSIONAL PEST PRODUCTS

Frontline Plus 3 Month Dog Freeze! Frontline(R) Plus stops disease-carrying fleas, ticks and chewing lice in their tracks. It paralyzes the nervous system of these pests, effectively killing them, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae. This waterproof formula stays strong even after swimming, bathing, or playing in the rain. One easy, monthly application of Frontline(R) Plus will keeps itching at bay. Consult your vet before using. We only sell product packaged and labeled for sale in the USA. Features:Effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice. Reduces the risk of parasite-transmitted infectious disease. Fast and easy dermal application. Only one application a month necessary. Safe for puppies (8 wks. or older) and dogs of all sizes. Approved for breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs. Waterproof. 3 -month supply is available in 4 sizes. Select according to your dog's weight. Item Specifications: Size: 3 month supply For dogs weighing: 0 - 22 lbs. 23 - 44 lbs. 45 - 88 lbs. 89 - 132 lbs. Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8% S-methoprene 8.8% Also available in: 6 month supply item #150930 and 12 month supply item #492853

Buy on Amazon
Shawna h.
WARREN, OH
I have a 5 year old pup. Toby, loves to sit outside all day long in the grass, soaking up The sun. The past 2 summers he got fleas. I used a different flea medicine and they didn't work. This summer, I decided to spend the extra $15-$20 and get frontline. This is by far, hands down the best decision I could make for my dog. He didn't get fleas!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always be a faithful buyer to frontline for the rest of my life. Trust me when I say spend the extra money. Fleas are not fun.
Natalie R.
Edcouch, Tx
I have 3 dogs , 2 American Bulldogs and a boxer. I've used many products on them to treat fleas and non seem to work ...
Julieth k.
California
Purchased at: PetSmart
Very good flea killer, keeps my little dogs clean and healthy.
Muy buen matador de pulgas, mantiene mis pequeños perros limpios y sanos.
Patricia S.
chino hills
I buy this every summer for my dog. He is a yellow lab about to be ten soon. It gets rid of fleas pretty quickly and although it’s a bit pricey for me it works well in the long run. I suggest this to anyone with dogs and a flea problem. My dog is also very sensitive but this doesn’t affect him in a negative way at all.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I hate putting insecticide on my dogs, but living in the woods, I don't have a choice during tick season. Every time they go out, they bring in ticks and with a couple having long hair, it's impossible to see them. I don't like the new pills for the reasons that: A) I don't like to feed my dog chemicals and, B) Once they eat it, there is no way to get it out of them if they have a reaction. For me, Frontline is the lesser of the evils and it works. I've used it for years during the summer, and have had good results at keeping the ticks off the dogs. It has been around for a long time and is a proven product.
Leah G.
Bowling Green, KY
We moved out of the city into a rather grassy piece of property and couldn't believe the amount of ticks in our yard that we were having to pull off our beloved dog Izzy. The frontline flea and tick medicine was the exact treatment we needed for her. After the first application we never saw another tick on her!
Daniela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Exelente tratamiento para las indeseadas en el hermoso cabello de mi perro. lo unico que me gustaria es que durara mas tiempo su efecto.

indeceadas excellent treatment for the beautiful hair of my dog. the only thing I like is that its effects last longer.
savannah c.
Greenwood, MS
My puppy LOVES this product and I love the ingredients!!! this picture is her after eating too much lol c
Jeannie M.
Hialeah, FL
As long as I have been using this product my Yorkie has yet to be contaminated with fleas or ticks
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 2 tiny Pomeranians & they have to be on the lowest dose but have found this much more effective & a little less pricey than Advantage
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this actually work? And if so how long does it last before you have to buy more?
Mary-Kate S.
Ridgeland, MS
Would you recommend this product for small, toy dogs with bad flea problems?
melinda  l.
Brockport, NY
I believe this works but my friend says the cheap stuff works better should I stick to this or go to the cheap stufd
Ashley F.
I have heard stories that this can be dangerous for my dog, is this true?
Stephanie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell?