BY PROFESSIONAL PEST PRODUCTS

Frontline Plus 3 Month Dog Freeze! Frontline(R) Plus stops disease-carrying fleas, ticks and chewing lice in their tracks. It paralyzes the nervous system of these pests, effectively killing them, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae. This waterproof formula stays strong even after swimming, bathing, or playing in the rain. One easy, monthly application of Frontline(R) Plus will keeps itching at bay. Consult your vet before using. We only sell product packaged and labeled for sale in the USA. Features:Effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice. Reduces the risk of parasite-transmitted infectious disease. Fast and easy dermal application. Only one application a month necessary. Safe for puppies (8 wks. or older) and dogs of all sizes. Approved for breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs. Waterproof. 3 -month supply is available in 4 sizes. Select according to your dog's weight. Item Specifications: Size: 3 month supply For dogs weighing: 0 - 22 lbs. 23 - 44 lbs. 45 - 88 lbs. 89 - 132 lbs. Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8% S-methoprene 8.8% Also available in: 6 month supply item #150930 and 12 month supply item #492853

Brittany H.
My opinion front line has never worked on my dogs. My parents on the other hand use it and love it.
Maggie M.
Delaware, OH
My dog was in hell. I've used Front line on 2 different dogs now & it never works. Both out dogs always end up having fleas all over them. This time it was bad, considering we found out my newest dog is allergic to fleas. I will NEVER use this brand again.
Lisa R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Frontline plus does not work for my pit who has sensitive skin and seasonal allergies. Anyone with a pup with similar problems, don't waste your money. Contact your vet for the good stuff!
Elizabeth K.
Bremerton, WA
Not impressed with this at all. It doesn't seem to work at all. I still found fleas after using this product even after I bombed and washed absolutely everything in a huge cycle for weeks. I would not recommend this product to anyone. It's not worth the money
Dana M.
Very poor performance! Bought the 3 month box and used it twice thinking it not working the first time was a fluke.....nope. It just really DOES NOT WORK! Save your $
Sara P.
LINWOOD, MI
We stopped buying for our 4 dogs. This product was no longer working. Not sure what they changed but I was not going to keep handing the vet our money when I could get the same product at walmart (even in different brands) that didn't work just as well ! I started them on natural things and knock on wood haven't had any issues in a few years ! Not to mention there's zero side effects ( no excessive hair falling out, allergic reactions ,etc..)
Shaina S.
Huntington, WV
Honestly wasn't impressed & it smells terrible and is sticky. Didn't seem to help with the fleas honestly really much at all. Just over all not impressed, but that's what you get when you buy an over the counter flea medication.
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not like Frontline. It never seems to actually work on my dogs. I have found other products, natural products that work much better.
Chelsea O.
Fleas seem to becoming resistant to frontline. We can't use it anymore because it plainly does not work. Instead, we use Comfortis (monthly pill) -- more expensive but no fleas.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Like putting water on. This product just doesn't do it anymore. Fleas are now resistant. Save your money and get a prescription flea medication that actually kills fleas.
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this actually work? And if so how long does it last before you have to buy more?
Mary-Kate S.
Ridgeland, MS
Would you recommend this product for small, toy dogs with bad flea problems?
melinda  l.
Brockport, NY
I believe this works but my friend says the cheap stuff works better should I stick to this or go to the cheap stufd
Ashley F.
I have heard stories that this can be dangerous for my dog, is this true?
Stephanie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell?

Walmart