Frontline Plus for Dogs
By Professional Pest Products
#12 in Flea & Tick Control
melinda  l.
Brockport, NY

I believe this works but my friend says the cheap stuff works better should I stick to this or go to the cheap stufd

Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Bakersfield
4 months, 3 weeks ago
A lot of the “cheap” brands or preventatives are not good for dogs/cats. Please only give what is recommended by a licensed veterinarian. We have had cases come in, where dogs are tremoring, seizing, and excessively drooling.
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
1 year, 10 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Well this works pretty good
Caitlin V.
Caitlin V.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have never tried the cheap stuff because treating a flea infestation or Lyme disease would cost more in the the long run and this has worked for my dog for the last 7 years without fail!!
Alyshia H.
Alyshia H.
2 years, 4 months ago
I have heard about the cheaper stuff and have actually thought about switching also. I always do a little research before switching, because my dog has allergies. What I found is that the cheaper stuff only has one of the two ingredients in frontline. I believe the cheaper stuff has the ingredient to kill what they already have but not the ingredient to repel or keep new stuff from getting on them.
Nicole k.
Nicole k.
2 years, 6 months ago
I've tried about everything on the market. Certain brands you need to be careful about as I had a friend who has a service dog that has kidney problems due to using the cheap flea drops. I highly recommend this product if you are trying to protect your dog from fleas.if your dog has a flea problems make sure to treat the yard and house and your animal as I don't beileve this product should be used in infestation.
Janah R.
Janah R.
Lethbridge , AB
3 years, 1 month ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am a frugal person so maybe try the cheap stuff and if it doesn't work as good go back to this brand?