suggested searches

24%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Our vet recommended switching her to Frontline after the previous medication she was on had side effects that weren’t worth it. This worked wonderfully and no side effects or issues. I also like that I can shop around on the internet to get the best price possible and get cash back through Rakuten.
We take our dog on a lot of hikes and we have had zero issues with any fleas or ticks since using it. It is easy to apply and works for a long time.
This product seems to work well but my dog absolutely hates it! Whenever I apply it, it seems to bother her all day. Currently looking for another product that won’t irritate her as much. #furryfriends [product:frontline-plus-for-dogs-medium-dog-23-44-pounds-flea-and-tick-treatment-3-doses]
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I use frontline on my dog every month to prevent fleas & ticks but she absolutely hates it and it seems to bother her all day. Anyone have any luck with another brand? #furryfriends Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses
0 answers
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😊
more questions