Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlFrontline Plus Pet Care

by Frontline Plus Pet Care

FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs has been trusted by veterinarians for flea and tick control for dogs for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older, 23-44 lbs. Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Directions for Use Step 1. To REMOVE Applicator: 1. Use scissors to separate one blister- 2. Use scissors to cut along dotted line- 3. Peel down foil to remove the applicator. Step 2. OPEN Applicator. Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip. Step 3. APPLY FRONTLINE Plus. Part the dog’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the dog’s skin. Do not apply on top of the hair coat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not allow your dog to ingest the product. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 23 lbs. or younger than 8 weeks of age. Do not use more than one application per dog per month. Frequency Use monthly to control fleas and ticks. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.

WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS - Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog. This product is approved for use on dogs 23-44 lbs.; BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE - Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.; KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS - Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease; TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR DOGS - Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.; LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION - Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.

I use frontline on my dog every month to prevent fleas & ticks but she absolutely hates it and it seems to bother her all day. Anyone have any luck with another brand? #furryfriends Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😊
Start your review of Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses!
Donald C.
Boone, IA
Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses uploaded by Donald C.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We take our dog on a lot of hikes and we have had zero issues with any fleas or ticks since using it. It is easy to apply and works for a long time.
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
I have been using Frontline plus on all of my fur-babies for years! It is a great product that works as long as you apply it every month.Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses
Tammy T.
Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses uploaded by Tammy T.
Our vet recommended switching her to Frontline after the previous medication she was on had side effects that weren’t worth it. This worked wonderfully and no side effects or issues. I also like that I can shop around on the internet to get the best price possible and get cash back through Rakuten.
Jaden H.
Omaha, NE
I’ve noticed dead ticks fall off my dog after we were out in the trees because of this product. It’s nice not to worry about her getting bit by ticks since she has a black coat. I recommend this product!
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is protecting my dogs from critters year round. I'm really glad that I picked this up. It's a bit pricey, but it's so much better than having that vet bill had they been unprotected, I say. The dogs don't get any bad reactions and they don't realize they got treated for something. They go on being happy dogs.
Christina T.
La Jolla, CA
Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses uploaded by Christina T.
I get this from our Vet at Pet Smart. It works great. Never had a problem with flees. Out dogs take it once a month my mouth and it works great. Shaka is so happy to not worry about fleas or ticks
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,118 reviews
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I use this flea and tick prevention on my fur baby! We apply 24 hours after his bath between his shoulder blades. It doesn’t have the harsh chemical smell so it’s no worries if he gets on furniture or anything before it dries .
ICEY H.
NEW JERSEY
THE BEST!!! Highly recommended! Would not use anything else on my Frenchie! Have used Frontline for many years on all my dogs & cats in the past!
Kerrie M.
Trussville, AL
Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses uploaded by Kerrie M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Works pretty well. I live in a rural area where fleas and ticks are very prevalent. We have to spay our yard to ensure the dogs stay flea and tick free. My Bama has sensitive skin and Frontline does not aggravate her skin.
Sara D.
Freehold, NJ
I have been using this brand for years!! Works great and thank the universe my dog has never had fleas or ticks!