Frontline Plus for Dogs Medium Dog (23-44 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses

BY FRONTLINE

FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs has been trusted by veterinarians for flea and tick control for dogs for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older, 23-44 lbs. Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Directions for Use Step 1. To REMOVE Applicator: 1. Use scissors to separate one blister- 2. Use scissors to cut along dotted line- 3. Peel down foil to remove the applicator. Step 2. OPEN Applicator. Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip. Step 3. APPLY FRONTLINE Plus. Part the dog’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the dog’s skin. Do not apply on top of the hair coat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not allow your dog to ingest the product. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 23 lbs. or younger than 8 weeks of age. Do not use more than one application per dog per month. Frequency Use monthly to control fleas and ticks. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.

WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS - Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog. This product is approved for use on dogs 23-44 lbs.; BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE - Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.; KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS - Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease; TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR DOGS - Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.; LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION - Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.

Caroline S.
Sterling, VA
Purchased at: PETCO
I use Frontline because it is a topical treatment and my dog doesn’t do well with the oral chewables or pills. I have never had a problem with my dog having fleas or ticks. He is 11 years old and I have used Frontline for years. (I did gave Frontline a break because the vet wanted us to try the chewables and that is why I know my dog doesn’t react well to it). But aside maybe 3 or 4 months that I gave him chewables, all other we used Frontline and I can say that I’ll continue on the years to come.
Allie W.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have been using this for years. Lucy has never had a flea or a tick because of this. It definitely meets all my expectations. Lucy is 35 pounds and is a beagle lab mix. I buy it every 3 months.
Jenny T.
Mount Sterling
Purchased at: Walmart
We live in the country. It keeps my dog from carrying fleas and ticks on him and back home and back home to the cats. I also use the frontline for cats.
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Works well to repel fleas and tricks for my dog. Have tried it for our other dogs also. We get it mostly from our vets office. Good product.
Kim G.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought this when my dogs first got fleas and it got rid of them so fast! I didn’t know what to expect from the product but I assumed it was effective since it was a little pricey. But it does the job. The most effective way to get rid of your dogs fleas.
Rose R.
We used to have to worry so much about our dog getting fleas, but now we don't and we don't have to worry about dosing him often. I'm not sure how long these last because they've just lasted for so darn long!
danielleDanielle H.
southyorkshire
This does great by my dogs they have never had fleas there11 in 5 and not once had it we have gave them this since pups highly recommend