Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlFrontline Plus Pet Care

FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs has been trusted by veterinarians for flea and tick control for dogs for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older, 45-88 lbs. Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Directions for Use Step 1. To REMOVE Applicator: 1. Use scissors to separate one blister- 2. Use scissors to cut along dotted line- 3. Peel down foil to remove the applicator. Step 2. OPEN Applicator. Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip. Step 3. APPLY FRONTLINE Plus. Part the dog’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the dog’s skin. Do not apply on top of the hair coat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not allow your dog to ingest the product. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 45 lbs. or younger than 8 weeks of age. Do not use more than one application per dog per month. Frequency Use monthly to control fleas and ticks. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.

WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS - Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog. This product is approved for use on dogs 45-88 lbs.; BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE - Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.; KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS - Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease; TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR DOGS - Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.; LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION - Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frontline Plus for Dogs Large Dog (45 to 88 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses!
Indianapolis, IN
We have always used this for our dog and she has never had any flea or tick problems. We live in the country and there is a wooded area so ticks and fleas are always a concern but with this product we do not have to worry about our dog getting them!
Booneville, MS
This is a great product for my dog. She is a German Shepherd and she is Big but this takes care of the fleas and does a great job keeping them away. I am so happy I tried this because I am saving alot if money by not having to bring her to the vet. This product works just as good as what they use.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product doesn't smell as bad as other brands and it dries relatively quickly. It does, however, irritate my dog's skin. It prevents fleas well, but it made her itch as much as if she had fleas. As soon as my regular NexGuard (an oral flea treatment) order comes in, I will be switching back to that since it doesn't irritate my dog's skin. I give frontline 4 out of 5 stars because it has been a relatively good alternate while I wait for my regular flea treatment, but it's not something I would continue using regularly.
Anchorage, AK
Purchased at: Amazon
This is all we use on our pups! As a pet care business, even in Alaska, we are now getting fleas and ticks. Therefore, 90% of our clients also use Frontline Plus.
I love Frontline! Ever since I started treating my dog with it he has had no issue with picking up any fleas or ticks. It's one of the only flea protection product that has been effective for us.
Fort Myers, FL
This is not the best option- in my opinion-it costs a lot, but doesn’t offer enough protection. I prefer to give my dogs the chewable tablets- I think it kills fleas and ticks faster and doesn’t make their skin oily like this product does. But if you can’t afford a trip to the vet to get the chewable pills then this is a decent alternative
Cleveland, GA
Both of our dogs play in our fenced in yard, but spend most of their time inside. We’ve used Frontline products in the past to prevent those unwanted houseguests, fleas and ticks, from tagging along with our pups. Our larger dog has sensitive skin and flea bites, plus scratching, can really irritate that condition, so it’s especially important with her to stay ahead of any flea issues. It does seem to be effective enough, without requiring a prescription from the vet.
Ravena, NY
I have a 13 years old golden retriever and have been using the frontline product forever. I've never had a flea or tick problem with her. The product works great and it's always onsale at chewy.com or PetSmart. my golden retriever has sensitive skin and it works fine for her
Dickson, TN
Frontline Plus for Dogs Large Dog (45 to 88 pounds) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses uploaded by Amy H.
Frontline Dog Flea and Tick The Influenster App Influenster used this product for years on my JoJones my boxer RIP. IT'S great easy to use effective And affordable. I highly recommend Frontline Plus Pet Insect Treatment for Dogs - Small Dogs - 3 doses and always got the job done with my dog never acting like he felt anything but relief and happy.
Killeen, Tx
Works great at keeping my dog bug free and happy. Very affordable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone with dogs or cats. My dog loves it as well.

Looking for your answer?