BY PROFESSIONAL PEST PRODUCTS

Frontline Plus 3 Month Dog Freeze! Frontline(R) Plus stops disease-carrying fleas, ticks and chewing lice in their tracks. It paralyzes the nervous system of these pests, effectively killing them, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae. This waterproof formula stays strong even after swimming, bathing, or playing in the rain. One easy, monthly application of Frontline(R) Plus will keeps itching at bay. Consult your vet before using. We only sell product packaged and labeled for sale in the USA. Features:Effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice. Reduces the risk of parasite-transmitted infectious disease. Fast and easy dermal application. Only one application a month necessary. Safe for puppies (8 wks. or older) and dogs of all sizes. Approved for breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs. Waterproof. 3 -month supply is available in 4 sizes. Select according to your dog's weight. Item Specifications: Size: 3 month supply For dogs weighing: 0 - 22 lbs. 23 - 44 lbs. 45 - 88 lbs. 89 - 132 lbs. Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8% S-methoprene 8.8% Also available in: 6 month supply item #150930 and 12 month supply item #492853

Buy on Amazon
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
This product is good to use when you are on a budget and can’t afford the other forms of treatment from the vet. It does what it’s supposed to I just don’t like how it leaves a residue on my dog. I know that’s what the product is designed to do, but I would like to be able to pet my dog without getting product all over.
Wendy J.
Bridgeport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only product that I have found that keeps my dogs itch free.  I always hesitate putting these chemicals on my dogs - but I have not found a natural remedy that does the trick.  We have so many ticks and fleas around in the summers - and this product is the only one that seems to work for my dogs.
Nicki S.
Me and my family have been trusting Frontline Plus for over 20 years now. We have consistently used this on all of our pets to help keep ticks, lice and fleas at bay and I could not be happier with the way it has protected our precious pups. The beauty of this product is that it ACTUALLY does its job at allowing your pets to be itch free! It has been great at preventing and flea or tick issues with our dogs and I do not have a single bad thing to say due to how safe and healthy it keeps my two dogs now, and the dogs I used to have!
Nicole P.
Roselle park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As someone who’s worked in the veterinary industry for 6 years I can say that frontline has been better than in recent years. It has been a product that has been out on the shelves for awhile and fleas and ticks are becoming resistant to it. It’s time for an upgrade.
Marta W.
Addison
Convenient once a month application with easy applicator. Protects my dogs against fleas and ticks. Important to remember not to bathe your pet for 2 days after application. It needs time to absorb into the skin and hair follicles.
Kristin V.
Antioch
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While I think in other areas this might do really well, we live in the deep south and fleas are a year-round, intense battle. I am guessing they have developed some resistance to the formula. I have switched to Advantage/Advantix and while the cats don't have tick preventative as I'd like, everyone has no fleas which is massively important to me. I can pick ticks off if I need to.
Tania A.
West Harrison, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would recommend getting a pill that covers fleas ticks mites and all of the eggs for these critters! More cost effective. Some even have heart worm prevention so one little pill is all you need!
Alexa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog had a reaction to Frontline Plus, so we switched her to Nexguard where she had never had an issue. Frontline is pretty pricey and I found that my other pets were not as flea-free on this medication. I wouldn’t purchase or recommend this brand of flea medication. There are definitely many better ones on the market that are more effective for flea treatment.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m sorry to say but this flea medicine does not work. At least not for any dog of mine. We live in a woodsy area near water and I don’t know if it’s just not strong enough but I just know it did not work. I’m sorry to say I spent quite a bit of money trying to get it to take and it never happened.
Angela S.
Downey, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very fluffy and has a lot of hair! When I️ take him out for walks, he seems to catch fleas from around the neighborhood and I️ was recommended frontline, but it honestly only lasted for a few days and then my dog started scratching again.
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this actually work? And if so how long does it last before you have to buy more?
Mary-Kate S.
Ridgeland, MS
Would you recommend this product for small, toy dogs with bad flea problems?
melinda  l.
Brockport, NY
I believe this works but my friend says the cheap stuff works better should I stick to this or go to the cheap stufd
Ashley F.
I have heard stories that this can be dangerous for my dog, is this true?
Stephanie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell?