BY PROFESSIONAL PEST PRODUCTS #14 in Flea & Tick Control

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Frontline Plus 3 Month Dog Freeze! Frontline(R) Plus stops disease-carrying fleas, ticks and chewing lice in their tracks. It paralyzes the nervous system of these pests, effectively killing them, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae. This waterproof formula stays strong even after swimming, bathing, or playing in the rain. One easy, monthly application of Frontline(R) Plus will keeps itching at bay. Consult your vet before using. We only sell product packaged and labeled for sale in the USA. Features:Effectively kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice. Reduces the risk of parasite-transmitted infectious disease. Fast and easy dermal application. Only one application a month necessary. Safe for puppies (8 wks. or older) and dogs of all sizes. Approved for breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs. Waterproof. 3 -month supply is available in 4 sizes. Select according to your dog's weight. Item Specifications: Size: 3 month supply For dogs weighing: 0 - 22 lbs. 23 - 44 lbs. 45 - 88 lbs. 89 - 132 lbs. Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8% S-methoprene 8.8% Also available in: 6 month supply item #150930 and 12 month supply item #492853

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing. We don't have a ton of money and usually buy budget brands. And that's exactly what we were doing.
Our dog suffered for over a year while we tried to combat it with flea baths weekly, doubled up flea collars and the cheapest hertz flea topical gel we could find.
Nothing worked. We live in an area where we have an intense flea problem because of all the indoor/outdoor pets, strays and they're all not fixed so they constantly have babies and give the fleas a way to really go crazy and set up shop in the neighborhoods. It really hurts pets like mine who have to go into our yard to go to the bathroom and go for walks, etc.
So nothing worked until we used this and once we gave her a flea bath and did this she was free. I will be forever grateful to frontline.
I recommend you save yourself a lot of time and effort and just go straight for frontline or the off brand version with the same ingredients. Dony waste your time with anything else.
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Here in the swampy-midwest, where ticks and mosquitos are crazy (and carry too many dangerous diseases), I want nothing but the best for my pup. So we've tried it allll in every price range and every possible combination of active ingredients. So far, this is the only one that works consistently and every year. I wouldn't even try anything else anymore, it's all a waste of my time and $$!
Kristin V.
Antioch
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While I think in other areas this might do really well, we live in the deep south and fleas are a year-round, intense battle. I am guessing they have developed some resistance to the formula. I have switched to Advantage/Advantix and while the cats don't have tick preventative as I'd like, everyone has no fleas which is massively important to me. I can pick ticks off if I need to.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
This product is good to use when you are on a budget and can’t afford the other forms of treatment from the vet. It does what it’s supposed to I just don’t like how it leaves a residue on my dog. I know that’s what the product is designed to do, but I would like to be able to pet my dog without getting product all over.
Wendy J.
Bridgeport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only product that I have found that keeps my dogs itch free.  I always hesitate putting these chemicals on my dogs - but I have not found a natural remedy that does the trick.  We have so many ticks and fleas around in the summers - and this product is the only one that seems to work for my dogs.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I’ve been using this brand for many years I trust this product and brand a lot , it works and keeps fleas from my dogs , can find this in Walmart at a great price I definitely would recommend this product
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
My dog and cats have never had very much problem with fleas, but my poor dog was getting ticks on him every time he'd go outside. Since we treated him with Frontline, I haven't found a tick on him! Its also super easy to give him. The one I have is in a chewable tablet form and he thinks its a treat.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are use this product on my dogs year-round there are three and 5 pound Chihuahua as I have never found so much as a flea tick nothing on my dogs since using this product I highly recommend it it is a little costly but when it comes to items like this you get what you pay for
Deanna C.
Silver Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product worked amazing for my dog! I have a pitbull lab mix and he has very sensitive skin. As soon as I started using this product his skin cleared up and his hair started growing back. He has never looked better!
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
I worked at a vet office for 8 years. Fleas are now getting use to the frontline and they had to change it from every 30 days to ever 21 days. I saw plenty of pets that had fleas even though they were getting the recommended dose. I’ve also seen many pets that seem to be fine but their heart worm prevention had some flea and tick prevention as well. I give my dogs Nexgard.
Mary-Kate S.
Ridgeland, MS
Would you recommend this product for small, toy dogs with bad flea problems?
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this actually work? And if so how long does it last before you have to buy more?
Stephanie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell?
Ashley F.
I have heard stories that this can be dangerous for my dog, is this true?
melinda  l.
Brockport, NY
I believe this works but my friend says the cheap stuff works better should I stick to this or go to the cheap stufd

back