BY FRONTLINE #2 in Flea & Tick Control

Have you seen a flea? Its time to get Frontline Plus for Cats & Kittens, proven to effectively eliminate the entire flea and tick life cycle at the first sign of infestation. Frontline Plus for cats is fast acting and kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, deer ticks, and chewing lice for continuous protection! Approved for use in cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age, as well as pregnant or lactating. Frontline is waterproof for ultimate protection after bathing or water immersion. When you apply Frontline, fipronil, the active ingredient, is stored in the oil glands under your pet's skin. It is then distributed continuously to the skin and hair of your pet through the hair follicles to fully rid of fleas! Prescription needed? No. Stages of the flea cycle does this product kill, suppress, or sterilize? Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae. Active ingredient for killing fleas? Fipronil. Additional ingredients for flea sterilizing? Methoprene. Kills Ticks? Yes. Kills Lone Star Ticks, American Dog Ticks, Deer Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks, Western Blacklegged Ticks. Kills Lice? Yes. Kills Biting Flies? No. Treats heartworm or other intestinal parasites? No. What pets can use this product? Cats only. My pet should be at least: Eight weeks of age or older. My pet should weight at least: Any weight. Safe for pregnant and lactating pets? Yes. Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. Do not let your pet swim or bathe for at least 24 hours after application. Begins working in: 4 hours of application. Medicine reaches its full potential in: 12 hours of application 100% fleas dead. I should use this every: month. How is it given (Topically, orally, or other)? Spot-on treatment. Make sure your pet is completely dry before applying. Directions for Use: To apply, simply follow these instructionsand repeat every 30 days: 1. Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Suzann W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have heard some negative things about Frontline in the past. That it wasn’t working to keep fleas and ticks away. I have used it for years with no issues. I have 1 personal cat but also many foster cats that come in out and of my house. Many come here with fleas and I have had no issues with Frontline not working. I would definitely continue to use and and would recommend it to people. On a side note I have never had an issue with a cat having a skin sensitivity to this product either!
Heather M.
Shillington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Frontline plus worked well on all of our cats, we never had a flee or tick problem as long as we used this product. Our cats go outside so it is important for us to have a flee and tick prevention that really works and frontline works! The price was reasonable and considering we never had a flee or tick problem when using frontline I would buy it again.
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this product for my cat. I like it because it’s easy to apply, and it does a pretty good job at eliminating fleas entirely. Although it is one of the cheaper brands it’s still kind of pricey. I also do not like how oily it makes the fur of your cat. You have to watch getting it on your hands, and clothing, and make sure that your children do not get it on their hands. I will continue to use this though, because of the treatments I have tried this one gets rid of the problem the best.
Taylore G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is an indoor cat, but still managed to get fleas this past year. She was constantly yipping and biting herself. She even stayed away from her perch because it was infested. We started putting this on her, and within a month they were all gone from her! We use this ritually now to make sure they never come back, but thanks to this, we’re all happy again.
Emma H.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
if I could give this zero stars I would!! My cat was healthy up until we used this on him when he came in contact with flees while being outside. This product made him have seizures. The seizures were so bad he’d bite hue chunks out of his legs. After spending tons of money on medications and treatment, we still can hardly pet our cat in fear that we’ll send him into more seizures. He’s a super fun and loving cat, we wish we would have never used this product because we just want to be able to love on our cat. He goes to the vet for treatments and check ups. He’s a healthy cat other than the extremely sensitive skin that this product has brought out of it.
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would leave a 0 if it would let me but it doesn’t have that option. It doesn’t do anything to deter the fleas. I used this several times and couple cats and it doesn’t do anything the fleas would still be on my cat I would still have to give them a flea bath. Definitely will not purchase again.
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty much every cat me or my parents have ever had have gotten fleas at least once. I’ve become an expert at flea removal. This is a great formula and you can be confident you wont be harming your kitty, just the fleas. The key is to get direct contact with skin right in the shoulder patch where they’re unable to lick it. Getting it on the fur isn’t enough.
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The packaging is a little tricky but after the green tube is out can quickly be put on a cat which I like because 1/3 is squirmy! It did a great job! Our cats had fleas for the first time and I was unaware of the signs of fleas in the beginning so I was a little late catching the situation. Frontline relieved the problem within 48 hours along with a flea shampoo. I have 1 room of carpet in the house & I vacuumed the house up & down for at least 10 days and all symptoms of fleas were gone. I price match my flea meds @ petco to chewy.com. Cats had no bad side effects. I recommend 10/10!
Angela P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only overcounter flea medicine that works and it safe for pets! Don’t buy the other brands because it can kill them. I have used frontline many times and have never had my pets get sick. My vet said frontline is the only over the counter flea/tick medicine he would recommend too.
Lulu's Life L.
dalton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These flea drops work great! I have a rescue cat who was abandoned due to her allergy's to fleas, they must have thought she had a skin disease, but after she was flea free, her skin cleared up and she looked like a normal cat again. We've used other brands, but Frontline works the best.
Alana W.
Does this brand cause your cat's fur to fall out around the application area? I've been trying to find a more gentle brand to prevent that from happening, but I have been unsuccessful so far.
Johnnielynn R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I gave my childhood cat a flea medication (I don’t think this brand) and she got sick and died 4 months later. Has any ones cat had a poor reaction to this or is it safe?
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
Does this product work better than advantage?
Megan W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this work really well at getting rid of the fleas? If so, how long did it stay effective?
Sheryll M.
bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this have a strong smell?