Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlFrontline Plus Pet Care
Frontline Plus for Cats and Kittens (15 pounds and over) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses

by Frontline Plus Pet Care

FRONTLINE Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for flea and tick control for kittens and cats for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older, 1.5 lbs. and over. Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Directions for Use Step 1. To REMOVE Applicator: 1. Use scissors to separate one blister- 2. Use scissors to cut along dotted line- 3. Peel down foil to remove the applicator. Step 2. OPEN Applicator. Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip. Step 3. APPLY FRONTLINE Plus. Part the cat’s hair above the shoulder blades, at the base of the neck. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the cat’s skin. Do not apply on top of the hair coat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not apply to cats weighing less than 1.5 lbs or younger than 8 weeks of age. Do not allow your cat to ingest the product. Do not use more than one application per cat per month. Frequency Use monthly to control fleas and ticks. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.

WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR CATS AND KITTENS - Frontline Plus for Cats provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your cat. This product is approved for use on cats and kittens 1.5 lbs and over.; BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE - Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.; KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS - Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease; TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR CATS - Frontline Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.; LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION - Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the cat's skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frontline Plus for Cats and Kittens (1.5 pounds and over) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses!
Lakeland, FL
I use this every month for my cat. It is such a blessing not having to try to force her to eat a pill or hide it in her food and her spit it out. It is simple and affordable! All you do to apply is put it on the back of the head and it dries super fast! Definitely recommend for all those stubborn kitties!
Logan
I liked Frontline. It seemed to do the job. It didn't irritate my cats skin either. I don't have any cons to this brand. A little pricey but most of these medicenes are. I have 7, yes 7, cats. They all weigh about 10-18 pounds. It worked on all of them.
Tulia , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This always keeps the fleas off my cat. It's easy to apply and I can find it at almost any store without too much fuss.
Des Moines, IA
I use this for my cat and it works really well, it lay quite some time to. He loves to go outside and sit on the grass so Along with our yard being treated and using this we don’t have a problem with fleas or ticks at all.
Tecumseh, MI
We have been using this on my cat since she was a kitten and I have never found one flea or tick on her. It's easy to apply and spreads pretty quickly.
akron, oh
This is my #1 for flea and tick treatment. I never have any problems with it hurting their skin and never have fleas while they are on it.
It’s not too helpful my dog cat is having a hard time with fleas and this product is not working
Bradyville, TN
My Russian blue cat is highly sensitive & her fleas were making her scratch constantly. I bought her the Frontline Plus for cats & kittens & it immediately started helping her. I replace it for her when it needs & don't have to worry about fleas or her scratching too much anymore so I highly recommend this to everyone.
Alameda, CA
Your Kitty is too perfect to be bugged by fleas. Help control infestations whit this great product @frontline
Williston
My cat had one tick before treatments three years ago and has not had one since. This product does what it is intended to do and I have no complaints. My cat loves it and so do I! Just be careful not to get it on cats face!’n

Looking for your answer?