Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlFrontline Plus Pet Care

by Frontline Plus Pet Care

Kills Fleas, Flea eggs & Larvae, ticks, & Chewing lice

Item Weight: 3.2 ounces

Kills fleas

Hi I need to know if this product work I have 2 cat and I don’t want to waste money I need something that really works ?
what anti-chip do you use on your cat? [product:frontline-plus-for-all-cats-and-kittens-6-month-supply]
What's better? Collar's or these pipettes?
Start your review of Frontline Plus For All Cats And Kittens 6 Month Supply!
Brock T.
Marysville Ohio
Frontline Plus For All Cats And Kittens 6 Month Supply uploaded by Brock T.
Frontline or nothing!! A while back I had a roommate with a dog who unfortunately had fleas. Which then gave my little kitty fleas as well. I first I went the cheap route buying just the flea collars and offbrand medicine, which did nothing for either of the animals. So I sucked it up and got frontline which wasn't as expensive as I thought and it worked right away. Within a few days my little baby kitty was flea free as well was the roommates dog! GREAT experience with frontline.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Works great. Kills fleas and their eggs. And the larvae. Everything you need. The cats are hard to wrangle up, but they’re getting better. lol.
Jesseca H.
I can not fairly and accurately rate this as my cat seemed to have had an allergic reaction so I am rating at a neutral star level. It didn't bother my cat or leave an oily residue on the fur/skin. I appreciated that. My cat almost instantly stopped itching so, I assume, without the reaction this product would have worked just fine :) Frontline Plus For All Cats And Kittens 6 Month Supply
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,392 reviews
When using is easy to use on nape and dispenses quite easily. Downside is need to reapply monthly and product is pricey if you have more than 1 cat.
Joshua S.
Montour Falls, NY
Frontline Plus For All Cats And Kittens 6 Month Supply uploaded by Joshua S.
Amazing front line for my cat to get rid of Fleas. Use it October through to January. Then buy another pack in April to June then June to September. Every year. My cat does not have fleas but my mother in laws cat does so I make sure my cat does not have them. All in all I love this product its the best product for cats and dogs. I 100 percent recommend to family friends. Thank you.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
This works well to keep the fleas away from my. It's but I don't like the grease spot it leaves in the neck fur
Janice B.
New Bern, NC
Been using this stuff for a few years now. I have had zero issues with it and never seen a flea or tick on any of my animals!! A little pricey but well worth it!
miranda B.
Victoria, TX
This works amazing!!!!!!!! It doesn’t smell all that great though. Well as long as it works right ? It’s kinda more on the pricey side. My cat hates when I put it on her but after I am done she seems to not mind it that much I think she doesn’t like sitting still for that long
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Bought to try, well it did work like it was supposed to. But for our cat she started loosing her fur so she got a bath and we do t use now.
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love frontline so effective affordable highly recommended great product works great for pets