BY FRONTLINE #3 in Flea & Tick Control

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only line of flea/tick products we have ever used on our cat and dogs. We purchased from our Vet as that was cheaper than our local feed store that sells it as well. Most vets will give samples for free(1month worth) to try it out if you want. We live out in the country and haven’t had a single flea/tick on any of them(1cat,2dogs). I would highly recommend this to any animal owner.
Elizabeth B.
Williamson, NY
I was very happy with this brand. I only got the 3 month supply and not the 6 month because I wanted to see how it worked before I bought more. It is not the cheapest brand out there but when it comes to medication to put on my cat I want to make sure it is not going to harm them. I would recommend this brand. I don't really like that it stays wet for awhile so I have to keep my kids from petting our cat, but it stays in place in his fur so I don't have to worry about it running and him getting some in his mouth. (Which would be life threatening for him, as is with all flea medications). He doesn't mind getting his flea medicine, but my cat is also weird he liked baths, haha so it is a walk in the park for him and me.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It has worked for me in the past, but this past time we used this, it did not. I have no idea where we got the fleas from, but after applying this to my cat I did everything I was supposed to as far as treating the house and the fleas came back worse than we were. We will be sticking with the seresto flea collar from now on.
Melanie E.
Flora, MS
Haven’t used in quite some time, but when I did I used it for all of my cats....kittens to adults. They didn’t seem to have any problem with it. It worked well for keeping fleas and ticks off of my furbabies! I would definitely recommend this product! Frontline Plus For All Cats And Kittens 3 Month Supply
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product seems to work pretty well! I will say I always have a certain level of anxiety putting harsh chemicals on any of my pets. I worry they will paw at it and end up accidentally ingesting this junk. So, I don’t use flea and tick treatment every month of the year on any of my animals.

Nonetheless, this product is one of a few flea and tick prevention medicines that typically works quite well and is vet approved and recommended. So, I trust the company to make quality prevention products, even if I don’t use them every month.
Bella C.
Corona, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat got her first fleas when she was 10 and being an inside cat we were shocked. My cat is a long haired white Persian so it was kinda obvious but within a few days of putting this on my cat stopped scratching and almost all the fleas were gone.
CHELSEA B.
I have used this front line on my Baby Boo Boo Kitty for the last 18 years even though she is an indoor kitty. I like to keep her protected. She was 14 pounds for a while but she is getting older and she is back down to 7 pounds. It has never bothered her. Works well for preventing fleas.
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product. Super easy to apply on felines. The price is steep but personally I think it’s worth it for the protection. I like how it lasts for 3 months so I don’t have to repurchase as often. Would recommend to friends!
Dominique M.
I like Frontline because it does not irritate my cats skin like other products. It does make him tired for like an hour or two after application but other than that it provides long lasting affects. No issues with fleas of any kind
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
EXPENSIVE. But it WORKS. My cats are indoor cats, but my dog obviously goes in and out. We had a flea infestation about a year or so back and this killed them off better then any off market brand. It’s worth the price especially when you save so much money by saving yourself the even more expensive cost of trying to get rid of fleas once you have them in your house (exterminators, bombs, powders, and sprays). I also have a cat with extremely bad skin allergies and super sensitive to everything, this has never given her a breakout or reaction. So a total win for me.
Angela K.
Does this work work for your cat?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this better than advantage?