Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlFrontline Plus Pet Care
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 6 Doses

Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 6 Doses

by Frontline Plus Pet Care

Join the front line in combating fleas and ticks with Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs. Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs contains two active ingredients (Fipronil & (S)-methoprene) that not only kills adult fleas and ticks, but also prevents flea infestation by keeping the next flea generation (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing. The Fipronil works to kill off all adult fleas and ticks, while (S)-methoprene prevents and eliminates flea eggs and larvae. Frontline Plus also provides fast, effective and convenient treatment that is recommended by vets, waterproof, easy to apply and effective for 30 days. Choose type according to dog's weight.

Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 6 Doses ? Does this really work? I live in a major flea area.
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?♥️🥰😍
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?😍😍
Start your review of Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 6 Doses!
How would you rate this product?
Kristine B.
Sterling, VA
Used this on my furbabies every 3 months. They have not met any tick ever since. It is easy to apply and very reliable
Anna L.
Absecon, NJ
This stuff WORKS. It’s expensive but it does the job! When I got my dog as a puppy he had fleas and once I put this medication on him, all the fleas were gone in 3 days! It was amazing. My dog is flea free now! I would definitely recommend this. Best stuff out there in my opinion. Don’t waste your money and time looking at flea collars and stuff because I’ve tried those and they don’t work!
Marianna R.
Very good product. I buy it at pet smart. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who owns a dog.
Denise B.
Groveland, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I prefer to use this treatment with the doses that comes in the little tubes oppose to the collars. Every month i administer Tika my pet doggie with the treatment. Tika will be four years in Aug 21st and have never had any fleas or tick issues.
Jennifer C.
Vancouver, WA
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 6 Doses uploaded by Jennifer C.
We use this for our doggy and I have never used anything different. It's the best. We also use same for our 2 cats.
Cristina B.
lynn cv
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 6 Doses uploaded by Cristina B.
I love this! I use it for my puppy love! I get mine from Walmart I get the one for 3 months and it dose great!
Kat K.
Stamford, CT
It’s very convenient to put the drops once a month and they protect your dog for entire month.Frontline doesn’t have any significant smell,easy to apply ,very effective protect your pet from fleas,tics the most.Great effective product👍Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 6 Doses
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Works well, keeps fleas away, but my dog is sensitive to flea drops so I don't use very often only use if the flea problem becomes too much. Frontline is my go to for fleas it works fast and isn't so harsh on my dog, it still gives him skin problems but not as bad as other brands. I would recommend these flea drops.
Sheena F.
Omaha, NE
My dogs, beagle and cockapoo, hate this but so far no fleas or ticks. It does turn my beagle’s skin red but it fades in a few hours.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have a little Shih Tzu furbaby and she has been using Frontline Plus for years. She is 10 years old and had never had fleas or ticks thanks to this product. It is very effective and definitely does what it claims. I would not use anything but Frontline Plus on my furbaby.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Merian H.
Chrisney, IN
il y a 4 mois
Denise B. il y a un mois
It really works great