BY FRONTLINE #6 in Flea & Tick Control

Join the front line in combating fleas and ticks with Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Large Dogs. Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Large Dogs contains two active ingredients (Fipronil & (S)-methoprene) that not only kills adult fleas and ticks, but also prevents flea infestation by keeping the next flea generation (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing. The Fipronil works to kill off all adult fleas and ticks, while (S)-methoprene prevents and eliminates flea eggs and larvae. Frontline Plus also provides fast, effective and convenient treatment that is recommended by vets, waterproof, easy to apply and effective for 30 days. Choose type according to dog's weight. see more...

Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
So far so good! We had a day of ticks a while back and dashed out to get this. It’s a once a month liquid vial you apply to the back of their neck. Easy enough. You can find good deals if you look for them too. Only thing is you have to keep the dogs away from licking each other and away from babies for a day. But not a big deal. Picture of my fur kids for attention...
Katie M.
This treatment seemed to work well. I have a Dalmatian/Border Collie mix so she is pretty large. She didn’t seem to have any adverse effects from it, but I do think it didn’t work as well as some other brands as far as actually getting rid of the fleas and keeping them away. She also had a few ticks on her last summer. I will be trying a different brand this year.
Bethany K.
Best product for flea and tick control. Never have to worry About our girls getting ticks when we keep up on the Frontline. Plus this is the only product I've found able to get rid of lice! And they are happy when we don't have to constantly comb them over for ticks 😂
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
We’ve used this flea and tick treatment once or twice on our two pit bull dogs and it has worked as it should keeping fleas and ticks off of the dogs. I’m not a fan of how pricey this pack was. It cost me about $45 at Target in my town. We have instead been treating our yard to prevent fleas from multiplying and that has helped tremendously.
Heather R.
Somerville
This was a product that worked in the past but has not been effective this past year. Frontline claims that if not used consistently that you will have to use for 90 days to get maximum results. We had to spend additional money and our poor dogs were miserable. We were disappointed and customer service was not helpful.
Angela P.
Frontline always works great for my cats and dog. I know that when I put frontline on my dog she is safe from fleas and ticks. Frontline is the only safe over the counter flea/tick prevention available. Don’t buy hartz or the other brands they are very dangerous!
Amber D.
Ford City
We purchased this product for my dog when she got fleas. It worked like a charm and quickly too. It was affordable and met all my expectations. We have two large dogs that we use it on and it works on both. I would recommend this to other pet owners to help their dogs.
Ashtyn S.
Not worth the price tag. I have tried flea and tick protection that costs less than frontline that i feel works the same. It does prevent ticks from attaching and has kept my two dogs flea free, however i feel there is better value in other brands.
Becca M.
I like that this product may protect my dog to a certain extent and repels ticks and fleas. However, I think that it isn’t quite worth the price as it can be messy and when even being careful, my dog seems to have multiple ticks on him each week.
Kelly B.
I’ve been using this on my 55 lb Australian Shepherd for about 6 years. Only once I found a tick on him but it’s because we live in a very forested area. It’s somewhat hard to put on my dog because he has thick long hair, but it does the trick!
Anabel C.