BY FRONTLINE #11 in Flea & Tick Control

For Cats &Amp; Kittens 8 Weeks Or Older Convenient Spot Treatment For Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting Control Of Fleas, Ticks &Amp; Chewing Lice Stops &Amp; Prevents Infestations Kills Adult Fleas, Flea Eggs, &Amp; Flea Larvae Prevents All Flea Stages (Eggs, Larvae, Pupae) From Developing Kills Fleas Which May Cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis Kills All Stages Of Deer Ticks (Which May Carry Lyme Disease), Brown Dog Ticks, American Dog Ticks, &Amp; Lone Star Ticks Prevents &Amp; Controls Reinfestations Rapidly Eliminates Infestations With Chewing Lice Can Also Be Used On Breeding, Pregnant &Amp; Lactating Queens Fast-Acting Long-Lasting Waterproof Convenient To Use Frontline&Reg; Plus For Cats Contains Fipronil And The Insect Growth Regulator (Igr) (S)-Methoprene.&Nbsp; Frontline&Reg; Plus Effectively Targets All Stages Of Fleas.&Nbsp; Fipronil Collects In The Oils Of The Skin And Hair Follicles, And Continues To Be Released From Hair Follicles Onto The Skin And Coat, Resulting In Long-Lasting Activity Against Fleas, Ticks And Chewing Lice. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: &Nbsp; Fipronil (9.8%), (S)-Methoprene (11.8%), Inert Ingredients (78.4%), Total (100.0%). Epa Reg. No. 65331-4 Epa Est. 65331-Fr-2 6 - 0.017 Fl Oz (0.50 Ml) Applicators ~ Net Wt 0.102 Fl Oz (3.00 Ml) 1-800-660-1842 Made In France see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley P.
Vacaville
This is the only thing I ever used in my pets back when I lived in Indiana. I got it from my vet because those were the days you couldn't buy frontline in stores. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I don't think I will buy again because I heard that it doesn't kill fleas anymore. Idk how true that is but that's what my vet said to me recently.
Cierra M.
paulding, OH
This stuff is worthless! I was using a heap alternative which wasn’t working. My dog got fleas which transferred to my cats. We decided to break the bank and use this stuff even though it was expensive. It didn’t work! Save your money and buy a seresto collar. They work great and last 8 months!
ali🌹 g.
We used frontline on our cats when we had a flea problem. While many have luck it did not seem to do much for our cat. While it did temporarily help it ultimately did not help clear the fleas for the desired time or suggested time. I've had friends that swear for this product so I definitely think it differs from cat to cat.
Deana C.
Plover, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have always used Frontline for my animals - dogs and cats. It’s the only brand that I trust and truly know that it works! Of course, any good quality flea and tick prevention is pricey but it’s just about as close to a guarantee as you can get.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I've never had to use this type of product before,my cats have always stayed inside.Where I live now,I have an enclosed outside space and my youngest furbaby,Bailey has decided he's king of the jungle out there,so my roommate suggested I used a flea and tick repellent and said Frontline is what she used for her cats.So far it's working great and he tolerated it fine,I give it a thumbs up.Also,I love Chewy,the prices,selection of products and fast delivery time is awesome.Thank you!
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
My roommate and I got our kittens from a rescue that had many other cats, and we realized when we got them home that they had fleas. We tried using flea collars which helped, but nothing we tried completely got rid of the fleas until we got frontline. We applied one tube to each cat and the fleas have been gone since, and this container comes with three tubes (meant to be used once for three consecutive months). But we haven't seen fleas since!
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand I’ve ever used on my animals. It got rid of a flea infestation that I had months ago when using it ever 30 days for 3 months in a row. My dog is 50 lbs and I always keep a supply on hand!
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
The best flea treatment ever! I have not seen a single flea or other pest on my cat since I started using this. It is pretty expensive for just 3 months but for the results I've gotten, I would definitely save up. I also enjoy how this comes with stickers to mark your calender for the next application and facts about a flea's life cycle. I will include a picture of this.
kat f.
Philadelphia, PA
Once I used this there was absolutely NO scratching. It lasted so long. It put me and my fur baby at ease. There was no reaction and didn't cause hair loss. I'm so glad my baby is happy again lol
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great for my cars. We have not had any issues. The price is way too much. Definitely beneficial to purchase a larger supply to save money, especially if you plan on using for a while.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Are cat fleas different from dog fleas?
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this product good for cats?