Frontline Plus Cats 8+ weeks

by Frontline Plus Pet Care

For Cats &Amp; Kittens 8 Weeks Or Older Convenient Spot Treatment For Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting Control Of Fleas, Ticks &Amp; Chewing Lice Stops &Amp; Prevents Infestations Kills Adult Fleas, Flea Eggs, &Amp; Flea Larvae Prevents All Flea Stages (Eggs, Larvae, Pupae) From Developing Kills Fleas Which May Cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis Kills All Stages Of Deer Ticks (Which May Carry Lyme Disease), Brown Dog Ticks, American Dog Ticks, &Amp; Lone Star Ticks Prevents &Amp; Controls Reinfestations Rapidly Eliminates Infestations With Chewing Lice Can Also Be Used On Breeding, Pregnant &Amp; Lactating Queens Fast-Acting Long-Lasting Waterproof Convenient To Use Frontline&Reg; Plus For Cats Contains Fipronil And The Insect Growth Regulator (Igr) (S)-Methoprene.&Nbsp; Frontline&Reg; Plus Effectively Targets All Stages Of Fleas.&Nbsp; Fipronil Collects In The Oils Of The Skin And Hair Follicles, And Continues To Be Released From Hair Follicles Onto The Skin And Coat, Resulting In Long-Lasting Activity Against Fleas, Ticks And Chewing Lice. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: &Nbsp; Fipronil (9.8%), (S)-Methoprene (11.8%), Inert Ingredients (78.4%), Total (100.0%). Epa Reg. No. 65331-4 Epa Est. 65331-Fr-2 6 - 0.017 Fl Oz (0.50 Ml) Applicators ~ Net Wt 0.102 Fl Oz (3.00 Ml) 1-800-660-1842 Made In France

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?, 💜💜♥️
Are cat fleas different from dog fleas?
Is this product good for cats?
Start your review of Frontline Plus Cats 8+ weeks!
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
Our cat likes to go outdoors, but is mostly an indoor cat. He sleeps at the foot of my daughter's bed, so fleas are a huge concern of mine. We apply Frontline to our cat and haven't seen any fleas in over 8 years of having him. It is easy to apply, not messy, and does the job! We are very happy with Frontline.
Ashley P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only thing I ever used in my pets back when I lived in Indiana. I got it from my vet because those were the days you couldn't buy frontline in stores. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I don't think I will buy again because I heard that it doesn't kill fleas anymore. Idk how true that is but that's what my vet said to me recently.
Clohie E.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff really works. My cats didn't have fleas until I had to pet sit a friend's animals. After they left I noticed my kitties scratching. I went to the store right away and bought this to apply on them. The smell was a little offputting but nothing too terrible. I applied as directed, and in a few weeks no more scratching! I have been using it every month now and we have had no problems even when others bring their animals over.
Mallory  K.
We've used frontline for our outside and inside animals for years and years and years and i don't think we'll ever have the courage to switch
Maria W.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Frontline Plus Cats 8+ weeks uploaded by Maria W.
This product is great. My vet recommended it for my little escape artist and I’ve never had any problems with fleas for the whole 7yrs we’ve had her.
Eva D.
Burr ridge , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great supplement for a cat she really love it to drink it’s really enjoying for her this
Tiffany Michele R.
Freehold, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My current cat is allergic to all flea/tick remedies - so I haven't used Frontline in several years. I used it with my other 2 kitties that spent every second they could wandering outdoors. We live in a highly wooded area but they never came home with ticks or fleas and I know it's because of the Frontline. A long lasting and effective treatment that I highly recommend.
linda S.
West Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
it worked BETTER than other, did have a bad odor and didn't bother my cats , so i would recommend it , it is safe
Wendy D.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the one my vet recommends. It's easy to find and it isn't priced too high. My cats are only bothered by it for a moment and then they forget it. Fleas hate it.
Gina E.
Apollo, PA
I have a cat around 16 years old. We tried everything to make her comfortable. Between collars, soaps, sprays... Nothing had worked! Finally our vet gave us this! It was so easy to put on and she didn't mind it at all!