BY FRONTLINE

For Cats &Amp; Kittens 8 Weeks Or Older Convenient Spot Treatment For Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting Control Of Fleas, Ticks &Amp; Chewing Lice Stops &Amp; Prevents Infestations Kills Adult Fleas, Flea Eggs, &Amp; Flea Larvae Prevents All Flea Stages (Eggs, Larvae, Pupae) From Developing Kills Fleas Which May Cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis Kills All Stages Of Deer Ticks (Which May Carry Lyme Disease), Brown Dog Ticks, American Dog Ticks, &Amp; Lone Star Ticks Prevents &Amp; Controls Reinfestations Rapidly Eliminates Infestations With Chewing Lice Can Also Be Used On Breeding, Pregnant &Amp; Lactating Queens Fast-Acting Long-Lasting Waterproof Convenient To Use Frontline&Reg; Plus For Cats Contains Fipronil And The Insect Growth Regulator (Igr) (S)-Methoprene.&Nbsp; Frontline&Reg; Plus Effectively Targets All Stages Of Fleas.&Nbsp; Fipronil Collects In The Oils Of The Skin And Hair Follicles, And Continues To Be Released From Hair Follicles Onto The Skin And Coat, Resulting In Long-Lasting Activity Against Fleas, Ticks And Chewing Lice. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: &Nbsp; Fipronil (9.8%), (S)-Methoprene (11.8%), Inert Ingredients (78.4%), Total (100.0%). Epa Reg. No. 65331-4 Epa Est. 65331-Fr-2 6 - 0.017 Fl Oz (0.50 Ml) Applicators ~ Net Wt 0.102 Fl Oz (3.00 Ml) 1-800-660-1842 Made In France see more...

Cierra M.
paulding, OH
This stuff is worthless! I was using a heap alternative which wasn’t working. My dog got fleas which transferred to my cats. We decided to break the bank and use this stuff even though it was expensive. It didn’t work! Save your money and buy a seresto collar. They work great and last 8 months!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I've never had to use this type of product before,my cats have always stayed inside.Where I live now,I have an enclosed outside space and my youngest furbaby,Bailey has decided he's king of the jungle out there,so my roommate suggested I used a flea and tick repellent and said Frontline is what she used for her cats.So far it's working great and he tolerated it fine,I give it a thumbs up.Also,I love Chewy,the prices,selection of products and fast delivery time is awesome.Thank you!
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
This is the only brand I’ve ever used on my animals. It got rid of a flea infestation that I had months ago when using it ever 30 days for 3 months in a row. My dog is 50 lbs and I always keep a supply on hand!
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
The best flea treatment ever! I have not seen a single flea or other pest on my cat since I started using this. It is pretty expensive for just 3 months but for the results I've gotten, I would definitely save up. I also enjoy how this comes with stickers to mark your calender for the next application and facts about a flea's life cycle. I will include a picture of this.
Mandy B.
Columbus, IN
I am only giving this a one star because of the effect it had on me. I applied it like it should be. A little while later I ended up having a seizure just from the trace amounts of chemicals on my hands. (I do have epilepsy). My cat was okay with the product. Now I am Leary about the various chemicals and trying more natural products. I don’t want to put chemicals on my cat that even make me have such a reaction. Frontline Plus Cats 8+ weeks
kat f.
Philadelphia, PA
Once I used this there was absolutely NO scratching. It lasted so long. It put me and my fur baby at ease. There was no reaction and didn't cause hair loss. I'm so glad my baby is happy again lol
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Works great for my cars. We have not had any issues. The price is way too much. Definitely beneficial to purchase a larger supply to save money, especially if you plan on using for a while.
Marie H.
Kettering, OH
Worst flea treatment I have ever used! My cat was currently using frontline and still got fleas. We thought maybe we just forgot that month or something like that because he ended up with fleas. Well we applied frontline on the day he was due for it that month and the fleas multiplied like crazy. They infested my whole house. Deffinately do not reccomend, even my vet told me not to use frontline after a check up.
Christine T.
This product is easy to use and simple to apply . The package contains reminder stickers for the cats next dose . My cat likes to go outside and it’s extremely effective for preventing fleas and ticks .
We used frontline on our cats when we had a flea problem. While many have luck it did not seem to do much for our cat. While it did temporarily help it ultimately did not help clear the fleas for the desired time or suggested time. I've had friends that swear for this product so I definitely think it differs from cat to cat.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Are cat fleas different from dog fleas?
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this product good for cats?