Frontline Plus Cat uploaded by Alyssa D.

BY FRONTLINE #9 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Frontline Plus Provides Long-Lasting, Effective Control Of Fleas And Ticks. Kills Up To 100% Of Existing Fleas In Less Than 24 Hours. Continues Killing Fleas For At Least An Entire Month (Up To 6 Weeks For Cats). Remains Waterproof For 30 Days, Even If You Cat Swims Or Is Bathed. Approved On Kittens 8 Weeks Of Age Or Older. 3 Dose Pack. see more...

• Does this really work? And is it safe to give to cat if bought ov...6 Answers
Frontline Plus Cat
  • "Our cats have different "reactions" to it - our girl breaks out because it doesn't treat her fleas, and our boy just has a constant line of flea dirt down his back that only baths get rid of, and you can imagine that isn't pleasant." in 6 reviews
Maggie P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
About this time last year my cats got fleas. Thankfully my dog has the collar and he didn’t have anything but somehow my indoor never go outside cats got fleas. I used this on my two girls and it did the trick. One was 7lbs and the other about 10lbs. I tried this on the male that I have and it did NOTHING. Our boy is probably 13-15lbs. He’s fairly big. And mostly fluff. But this didn’t not help him. I had to buy another brand to get the fleas off him. Would recommend if you have a small cat but otherwise maybe get a different kind.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recommend this product highly! It's been THE best solution for fleas and ticks I have ever used! It starts working almost immediately, and lasts all month long! It's well worth an extra dollar or two over other products that don't really work and are a waste of money.
Denise G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used it on a few of my inside and outdoor cats. I have alot of cats ... Yes , im a crazy cat lady but I like to make sure the are flea free. I use it on each of my cats to help and control fleas because it can get out of hand if you don't attend to it . I use it as directed and it does work good. Just make sure you use it right . my cats do get a fe fleas but its not horrible I usually brush each cat every other day . I do recommend and will be buying it again soon .
Brittnee M.
I grew up in a household with LOTS of cats. Everyone jokes about my mom being known as the cat lady. At all times we had at least 3 cats at a time. The cats always loved playing outside. They would get fleas occasionally and frontline plus was what we got every time. It always did the trick. The drops were super simple. You just open it and put it between the shoulder blades. Super easy and convenient.
Lindsey M.
Taylor ridge, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awesome! I have only used this brand with all of my animals and they work amazingly! I have never had any issues with them! I usually go to the vet and get them every couple of months if i don't go there i will go to a pet supply store and buy them. The price is not outrageous on them so I will continue to use them. I do recommend.
Jennifer W.
Cabot
My older cat has a severe allergy to fleas.  So this is what my vet recommended.  I can put it on her and then rest assured she will not be scratching and no more costly trips to the vet.  My cat was adopted from the animal shelter but she is a sweetheart and her health is important to me.
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This tends to be one of the only brands that will actually get rid of fleas even just temporarily. Because my dogs go outdoors and I have 6 (yep, 6) cats, fleas are a big problem. This stuff works really quickly. The only thing is you'll want to rotate between flea treatments every time to prevent immunity.
Chelsy D.
Fort Stewart, GA
Our cats don't go outside, but do spend lots of time on our screened-in porch, and we keep them flea-free with Frontline Plus. It's pretty easy to apply, even when the cats squirm a bit. Nice to have this online source since it's not always available locally, except stopping by the vets, and the price is competitive.
Cheyenne C.
Skiatook, OK
My cats always always get fleas around the summertime and this is my number one go to when I see her scratching. The second day I will "attempt" to give her a bath and the dead fleas fall off of her, and by the fourth day she isn't itching anymore. It's really a great flea med!
Ciara J.
San Diego, CA
It works for our cat but she is an indoor cat. We use it as a precaution in case we bring any ticks in to the house from being outside. It doesn't smell good but goes away within 24hrs and you can give them a bath shortly after applying it and it won't effect the Frontline.
Kim S.
Does this really work? And is it safe to give to cat if bought over the counter? I was told any applications or medications purchased from stores were not good to give to your fur barbies?