FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs)

by Frontline Oral Defense

FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews are specially formulated to help clean your dog’s teeth and promote a clean mouth. They’re like a toothbrush and toothpaste in one daily chew! As your dog chews the treat, the unique texture scrubs his teeth, while the heart-shaped center melts and coats the entire mouth, giving your pet fresh breath and a whole-mouth clean that lasts. In addition to your dog’s routine of dog food, toys and treats, help defend his teeth and gums with long-lasting FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews — the dog treat that works two ways for one clean mouth, because clean breath means more than fresh kisses!

Are these long lasting, or are they easily eaten?
Where is this product made?
do these really work?
Start your review of FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs)!
Product Highlights
My dog really loved this product! Her bad breath was gone just after 2 days of using Frontline Oral Defense. It does not have a strong odor and I am also pregnant so smell is everything right now! I love would recommend this to others! She took her time chewing the treat unlike other that she swallows whole. Will buy after we run out of our samples! #complimentaryin reviews
Courtney B.
Edmond, OK
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Courtney B.
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Courtney B.
Ryder loves these! They are a great size and perfect for every dog! We even have them to our small dog and she has been working on it for a while. We can’t wait to buy more!
Kristen N.
Indianapolis, IN
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Kristen N.
These are dog crack! I have 5 dogs and they literally go nuts for these. I haven’t used them long enough to notice a difference on how clean their teeth get with these but I like giving them something for their teeth daily and these are some I would purchase in the future.
Megan O.
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Megan O.
If you can’t tell from the photo, both dogs couldn’t keep their eyes off of the treats and absolutely loved them. Mia, the Jack Russell has had issues with her teeth in the past, so it feels great to be able to give her a chew that she enjoys and helps protect her teeth and gums. Received complimentary for testing purposes but I would definitely purchase this product in the future for them.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Abby B.
My dog definitely gets the occasional bout of smelly breath but using these daily has significantly improved things! If your dog has really awful breath it’s likely a more serious dental issue that these chews won’t solve and you should see a vet, but for casual use they’re a lifesaver.
Ariel M.
Bloomington, IN
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Ariel M.
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Ariel M.
My dog really liked these! They seemed to really help with plaque and bad breath. She seemed to like the flavor as well!
Ashley F.
Monmouth, IL
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Ashley F.
My dogs were a big fan!!! They received these treats free in a #voxbox for testing and boyyyyy were they excited for #doggymail 🐶📦 They say the treats are very yummy and now so is their breath!! Will be purchasing more! Influenster Influenster
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Our baby seems to really love these. And they help keep her teeth clean and her breath fresh.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Cassandra N.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dogs LOVED these! They smell like vanilla cake and as soon as I opened the package they ran over and sat for a treat- they had no idea they were for them! I think the yummy smell made them feel like they were getting a special “people food” treat, they devoured them and their breath smelled so good after. It’s always reassuring to know that the treats they get help their teeth and their breath too!
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Krista X.
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Krista X.
Murphy was anticipating his Frontline Oral Defense Chews since I told him about them and FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME! Joy, Exuberance, jubilation aplenty as he devoured the special treat from [user:Influenster] and [user:Walmart.] Murphy loves them and the humans can now happily get fresh kisses on the cheek! *WOOF (ThankYou)! #FrontlineOralDefense #complimentary
Jessica H.
Roseville, CA
FRONTLINE Oral Defense Chews for Medium Dog (25-50 lbs) uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Got this in my chewy box! I love these treats. I’m super weird about what treats I give my dog because I only do made in America products & this is brand is!! So yay!!