Frontline

Frontline Multi Purpose...
11 Reviews
5 / 5
I mainly use the little liquid things that goes down their back. Its works great to keep the fleas and ticks off my pets
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Didnt work that well on my Yorkshire terrier but im not sure whether that's just because of his size but for him it didn't work that well..... good value price though I think I will try again see how it goes
5 / 5
Never had a problem with fleas or thick, it is a very good way to protect my dogs. My German shepherd loves going for long walks and hikes in mountain and places where there are a lot of bugs. She is always well protected.
5 / 5
È un prodotto di qualità e molto efficiente ed efficace , lo consiglio a tutti per le sue caratteristiche
5 / 5
This is an awesome product recommended to anyone with pets. My dog needed size extra large but if fit perfect. 2 thumbs up!!
5 / 5
It doesn’t hurt and is so comfortable no complaints love it and would buy it again would definitely recommend to family and friends
5 / 5
Boyfriend loves this for work! Bought it for Christmas and says he needs more and co workers too
5 / 5
Very nice quality and material. Great for all you Texans out there! 10/10, would recommend.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I really didn’t like this product. I didn’t like the fit and was not very comfortable or easy to use.
5 / 5
In the store I liked it because it adapted well to my dog, he felt comfortable, also it had a good price, but all its products are of very good quality, I really recommend it.