Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Vera H.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Staci S.Frontline For Dogs And Puppies 23-44 Lb 3Pk uploaded by Sarah V.

BY FRONTLINE #6 in Dog Grooming Supplies

In addition, Frontline breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Frontline is for dogs and cats over 10 weeks Old. Features: Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours. Contains fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission. In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes. Stain and odor free! see more...

• Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.2 Answers
Brett C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Worked great! We never found an alive flea or tick while using. Easy to use but the cost definitely adds up. Best to buy online because the vets will charge you way more than what it’s worth. Will use again!
Lynn S.
Prosper, TX
We used to live in a very wooded area and fleas were a problem. We treated our pugs with Frontline. It was easy to use and got rid of the fleas very quickly. I would definitely purchase it again.
Kelly L.
Greensboro, NC
I think these are very good for preventing ticks and fleas, my dog goes outside a lot so she is very prone to get them. It did meet my expectations and more and I would recommend this to all pet owners!
Linda R.
Staten Island, NY
My dog doesn't go out much, but she does like laying in the grass in the sun. Frontline protects her from any fleas and ticks. I bought it from my Vet's office. I would use it again, it is the one I prefer.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I love a good, well made high quietly medicine for my pets!! It's cheap and easy to use! Love it and it works so well! We have this for so many pets and I love it! I but it constantly and it's affordable !!
Paetra G.
Bemidji
It's not very often that the dogs get fleas, ticks or anything like that but we have had other animals around that were afflicted so we chose to use this brand and it was a great preventative!
Yessica J.
Denver, CO
This took all the fleas and eggs away, for good! Worth the price. It’s best to buy in bulk. My dog doesn’t spit it out when I give it to him in some peanut butter. He is 30 pounds, Shiba Inu.
Elizabeth H.
Winona, MN
Easy application and use. The downside? The price. Not a huge fan of spending an arm and a leg on flea/tick serum because of the same. Generic brands do the same for a fraction of the cost.
Paige R.
Ellington
These work great, here there was a high tick increase and worked great for my puppy (5 months) and my older dog (5 years) the dogs don’t mind it, and it’s worth it, even tho it’s pricey.
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
We are an active family that travel with our pets. We want to make sure our pets are protected against fleas and ticks. I’m glad for frontline and I’ve been a customer for over 10 years.
Beronica C.
San Benito
Don't they have one where it doesn't smell a lot.